Teddy's Baby Shower

Eight months later...

Teddy:POV

I put my right hand over my growing belly, and my left hand rests on my back. Spencer helps me into our car, and he starts to drive to my parents house where my baby shower is being held. I look down at my stomach where my two baby girls are. It's weird to think that there's something living growing inside me, well in my case, two living things.

Spencer and I are still having a hard time thinking of a name for our beautiful princess, so I'm planning on asking my family for suggestions. It's seems as if all of my suggestions for names are too over-used, and even I hate them. Spencer isn't really any help, he only knows good names for boys which is not very useful in our situation. We park in the long drive-way, and my wonderful husband opens the car door for me.

"Thank you." I smile, and get out of the car. I walk hand in hand with Spencer, and look at my parents gorgeous house.

"I'm so glad that we were able to pitch in on buying them this house. I'm sure it's nice for them to have the space since they only have three kids in the house now." He says, and I nod in agreement.

"Speaking of which, Charlie and Toby's birthday is coming up. I can't believe that Charlie is turning five, and Toby is turning three." I sigh. Time really does fly by, but is it really supposed to go by in a blink of an eye? It seems that the older I get, the faster the days pass by. It really is a cruel curse. I knock on the front door, and my Mom opens the door.

"Hi, honey!" Mom greets me, and wraps me into a hug.

"Hey, Mom." I say cheerfully, and rest my hand over my stomach.

"I remember when I was pregnant." She sighs, and I laugh quietly as we step inside.

"To be fair, it wasn't that long ago." I say, and she laughs.

"Oh, I know." She says, and leads me to the couch.

"Beau!" I yell in surprise, and give him a hug. "I can't believe you're here." I say.

"Ivy called me up and told me about the special occasion." Beau says, and I smile. I watch as Spencer walks in from the corner of my eye and I quickly turn around.

"Spencer, look who came!" I say, and he looks at Beau.

"Oh, hi Beau." Spencer smiles, and shakes Beau's hand. I'm so glad that Spencer is not the jealous type, and he knows that I would never leave him.

"You must be Spencer." Beau says, and flashes him one of his gorgeous smiles.

"So, Beau, how have you been?" I ask with a smile.

"It's been one heck of a year, that's for sure. I met my long-lost sister." He says, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Really? That's great, I'm so happy for you! There is nothing more important than family." I say, and he nods in agreement.

"I defiantly agree with that. Anyway, I'll let you enjoy your baby shower. I'll be over at the snacks table. Congrats again!" Beau says, and walks to the snack table. I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turn around.

"Vonnie?" I ask in shock, and give her a hug. "I haven't seen you since high school!" I laugh, and she smiles.

"I know. Time just seems to fly by, doesn't it?" She ask, and I nod.

"I know what you mean. It seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle."

"I heard that you and Spencer's wedding was pretty spectacular."

"I was talking about my wedding with Josh." I explain, and her jaw drops.

"You had two wedding in the last two years, and I can't even get a guy to look at me." Vonnie frowns.