Chapter twenty three

Teddy:POV

12:49 PM

"You." I sadly smile and run away. As I'm running, I start to think about everything that's going on. Spencer's here, I ran away from my wedding, I found Pj, then found out that not only was I being cheated on, but the girl that Josh is with is Spencer's current girlfriend. It's all too much to handle in one day. I hear footsteps behind me and I start to run faster.

"T, wait up!" I hear a female voice call out, and right away, know who it is. I turn around out of breath.

"Sorry Ivy." I manage to say, while panting.

"Its alright. You okay?" She asks walking over to, with one hand on her right hip.

"Yeah, I'm just ready to go home." I say running a hand through my hair.

"I'll start packing, and you can look for airline tickets, sound good?" She asks.

"Yeah. Wait, were's the kids?" I ask starting to get panicked.

"Shoot." She mumbles, and runs off. I chuckle a bit, decide to start walking back to the hotel, but before I can even take my first step, I hear someone clear their throat behind me.

I turn around to see the last person that I wanted to see.

Pj:POV

I stand there clueless on wether I should give her space, or comfort her. I see Spencer run off after Teddy ran, but I think it's best if Spencer sees that he left her at the time she needed him most. All of Teddy's ex-fiancé family is awkwardly sitting there, not really knowing what to do. I walk straight up to Josh, and just stared at him for a while. "Why?" I ask, and dig my hands into my pockets.

"W-what do you mean?" He stutters, and takes a step back.

"You know exactly what I mean. Why did you cheat on my little sister?" I ask casually.

"W-well, um it, I didn't meant to."

Josh stutters.

"You didn't mean to?" I laugh, taking a step towards him.

"I-uh, no, actually you know what? Why do you care, it's not like she's a good person anyway, she's only hot." He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. I ball my hands into fists.

"You're about to get it n-" I say bringing my fist up, and then being pulled away from someone.

"Woah, calm down." Ivy says pulling me away from Josh.

"He deserves it!" I yell, and pull away.

"It doesn't matter, he can press charges if you do, and can have his family as witnesses." She whispers, gesturing towards his family, awkwardly chatting amongst another. I look over to see Josh smirking.

"Listen, you got lucky this time, but next time, you won't be as lucky." I huff, and walk away with Ivy. "Do you know where Teddy went?" I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah...shes talking with Spencer. " She chuckles nervously.

"Yay." I face palm. "Well they do have quite a bit to talk about, but if in the next ten minutes she's not back, than I'm looking for her.

"Good, I have to look over the kids." She sighs a breath of relief, and my eyes widen.

"U-um, I can look after Charlie and Toby for a while." I say getting excited to see my baby sister and brother again.

"Aw, can't you take Teddy too?" She whines, throwing her head back.

"What?" I ask confused. What does she mean by Teddy?