Chapter thirty eight

Teddy:POV

"Yes!" My mom yells when I tell her about the reality TV show. I just finished explaining everything to my family at the motel that they have been staying at for the past few weeks.

"Mom, it's an audition, who knows if we will nail it, or not. And if we do, please don't act crazy." I beg, and she rolls her eyes.

"Teddy, it's reality TV, you're not supposed to act at all." She says, and Dad sighs.

"I don't know, Teddy." He says, and I run a hair through my tangled hair.

"Just think about it, okay?" I ask, and they all nod. "I have to get back home. I love you guys." I say, and walk out of the drafty room. I really hope that they (Dad) will at least consider it. I get into the dull elevator, and go down. Now all I have to do is tell Pj. I get in my car, and start to make my way back home. I get out of the car, and open the door.

"Teddy, I have great news." He say, and walk up to him.

"Me too!" I say, and he smiles.

"You go first." Pj says, and I nod.

"I think we should try out for a reality show. Dad is still considering it, but everyone would have to agree." I say, and patiently await his answer.

"Of course but...I won't stay here. I'm going to be Emmett's roommate." Pj says excitedly, and I gasp.

"Pj, that's great!" I say, and give him a big hug. I'm so happy for him, he's always wanted to be independent.

"I know, and it's just a few miles away, it's perfect." Pj says, with a huge smile. "And sure, I would be willing to try out for a reality show, I'm sure it would solve the problem of the rest of our family being homeless." He says with a small shrug, and I clap my hands together.

"This is great! Now all I need is for Dad to come around." I mumble to myself while nodding. I give Pj one last smile, before I run to my room. I look over on my nightstand and decide to do something that I haven't done in a long time. I pick up my video camera, and press record.

"Hey Charlie! It's been quite a while since I made a video diary, but I have good news, and a lot to explain. First of all, we found Pj, then we found Mom and Dad now, now we might audition for a reality TV show. If we do this, we can be able to get another house, instead of our parents, and you and Toby, living in an hotel. With us good luck Charlie!" I say, and shut my old video camera with a small smile.

Spencer:POV

I finish packing, and sit down on my bed. Today was my last day, and I'm having them send my diploma to my new apartment in New York. I'm leaving today, and I'm about to head for the airport right now. I've already said all of my goodbyes to the friends that I have had here, and I'm quite sad to go. I stand up and grab my suitcases and carry-on, and look around my dorm for one last time. I mumble a quiet goodbye to no one in particular, and shut the wooden door. I walk through the narrow hallway, and wish that I didn't have so much to pack. I am however very glad that my room is on the first floor and I don't have to take the elevator. I walk out of the door, and into the breezy March hair. I take the bus over to the airport, and am glad that I never needed to get a car.

The bus stops at the airport, and I walk out. I go through the entrance, and the airport is very crowded. An hour rolls by, and I'm sitting down, waiting for my plane. I pull out my phone, and have the urge to Skype Teddy. I wonder how she is doing right now. Did she find her parents yet? I wonder if she could ever forgive me. If I were her, I know that I wouldn't. My flight gets called, and I stand up from the fabric couch. 

"Welcome aboard." The flight attendant greets me, and I give her a small nod as I board the plane. I sit down, and think of the man that was on the plane with me when I was last heading back to Boston. Maybe he was right about everything...or maybe he was just crazy. Probably just crazy. I look out the window, as the pilot says something over the intercom that makes me lean back in my chair.

"We are now ready to take off for the nonstop flight to Manhattan, New York."