Chapter fifty four

Beau:POV

"We're riding in a limo?" Amber asks in awe, as we walk out of the Dad's house.

"What did you think I meant when I said, "Let me go call my driver?"" Dad asks, and we shrug. "Come on, I'm so hungry I feel like I could eat a horse." He says, and we get in the back seat.

"So, Dad, can you answer the question that I asked?" I ask him, and he furrows my eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"You know, about my sister?" I say, and he laughs.

"What question would you have to ask me about Amber?" Dad asks, confused. I shake my head, and sigh, trying not to lose my patience.

"I meant about my twin sister." I say, and he nods.

"Oh, okay." He says, and we sit in silence for a while. "What?" Dad asks, completely cluless.

"My twin!" I remind him.

"Oh, yes. Well, like I was going to say, she's at collage in Ohio. Her full name is Lydia Ally Jones." He says.

"That's a pretty name." Amber says.

"What she like?" I ask, and he rubs his chin.

"Well, she's sarcastic for one thing. She's has a soft spot for little kids, and is studying to become a nurse. Lydia has light brown hair, and brown eyes, I actually have a picture of her on my phone." Dad says, and pulls out his iPhone. He goes to his photos, and presses a picture of the girl.

"Wow, she's beautiful." I say, and take the phone from his hands to examine it more closely.

"I know. I really miss her, it's been about a month since I last saw her. She's so busy with nursing school, I don't get the chance to visit that often." He says sadly.

"I'm sure." I say, and he nods his head. The vehicle comes to a stop, and the driver opens our doors.

"Thank you!" Amber says, as we step out of the limo.

"I am dying for some shrimp." Dad says, and we walk in Red Lobster.

"I can't even remember the last time that I've been in a Red Lobster." I say, and Amber nods.

"I don't think I've ever been to one." She says, and Dad gasps.

"Do you like seafood?" He asks, and Amber makes a puzzled face.

"I don't think I've ever had any."

"Well, let' go change that, right now!"

Teddy:POV

"So, how were things in New York?" I ask, as we take our seats.

"I have to say, I don't think I'm a fan of the city." Spencer chuckkles, and I frown,

"Really?" I ask, and he nods his head.

"I think I'm more of a quiet-neighborhood type person." He says, and I nod in agreement.

"Me too." I say. I hear the loud sound of shoes stomping on the hard wood floor, and our heads turn. My eyes widen is shock, and I gasp at the person in front of me. This night is about to be ruined.

"Josh?" I ask, and he smirks. Stupid smirk.

"Why, hello, Teddy." He says, and Spencer stands up from his chair, the legs of the chair making a screeching noise, causing half of the people in the restaurant to look our way. "Relax, love bird." Josh tells Spencer, with a roll of his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask panicked, and he laughs bitterly.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" Josh asks, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?"

"Here I was, getting dinner, when I see my wife with another man!" He shouts, and I gasp.

"What?" Spencer asks, and I shake my head.

"You're not my husband!" I yell, and Josh fakes a look of pain.

"How could you say that? I love you!" He says, and I ball my hands into fists.

"I left you, before we even got married!" I yell, and he gapes at me.

"Then you came back after a few minutes and told me that you couldn't live without me. And now I see that you're with this man?" He asks, and I scoff.

"I can't believe you! You're so pathetic, I can't believe that I ever dated you." I say, and look around.

Great, now I have an audience.

"How can you say that? We're married!" Josh says again.

"Stop lying!" I shout, and am surprised that no one that works here is yelling at us to leave.

"I love you, and this is how you treat me?" He questions, sounding ''heartbroken".

"I don't love you!" I say, and everyone around us gasps.

"I-I don't even know what to say." Josh says, and I cross my arms.

"Neither do I." Spencer says, and I turn around. Josh quickly turns me around and presses his lips to mine, and I can see Spencer storm out of the restaurant from the corner of my eye.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry, guys, but I probably won't be able to update tomorrow, I have to watch my cousin tomorrow. :(

Anywho, can you believe what just happened?! >:

Stupid Josh...

By the way, I now have over 40,000 reads! Thank you!!!! When I first started this, I honestly didn't expect to get more than a thousand reads, let alone 40,000! I love you guys!

-Sara