Chapter fifty

Teddy:POV

"I am so sorry about all of that." I apologize, and Spencer shrugs.

"It's alright." He says, and I shake my head.

"No it isn't, my parents had no right to yell at you like that. After all I did for that family, and they walk into my life and tell me what I can and can't do?" I'm about to say more when my phone starts to ring. "Oh, I'll be right back." I say, and walk into my bedroom. "Hel-"

"Teddy, Skylar is in Denver. I found her in the middle of the road, and she has no memory of ever leaving her house." Pj quickly explains, and I gasp.

"Oh my god! I don't even know what to say." I say. "Um, do you want me to go over there?" I ask, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll be there in five." I say, and hang up the phone. I walk back into the living room, and shove my phone in my pocket. 

"Is everything alright?" Spencer asks me.

"I have to go, I'm sorry." I say, and he frowns.

"O-oh, okay." He says, and walks towards the door. "Bye, Teddy."

"Bye, Spence." I say, and follow him out the door, and get in my car. I drive as fast as I can to Pj's apartment, and I can't help but feel confused. Who brought her here, and why? And why now? I just can't seem to figure any of it out. I park my car, and before I know it, I'm knocking on their door.

"Come in!" Pj says, and I walk in their small apartment.

"Skylar!" I say, and rush to give her a hug.

"Teddy, it's so great to see you! I just wish that it wasn't because of this weird situation." Skylar says.

"So, let's talk," I say as we sit down on Pj's bed. "What's the last thing that you remember?"

"I was drinking the last of my coffee, when I heard someone walking in through the door, that's it." She says, and Pj sighs.

"Do you know of anyone who would want to randomly drop you off in the middle of Denver?" He asks, and she shakes her head.

"No, I don't really have any friends, or enemies." She says, and I sigh.

"This makes no sense. Why would someone randomly do this?" Pj asks, and Skylar shrugs. We sit in silence for a while, and I can't help but think that someone I know did this. But, who?

Gabe:POV

"I can't believe that you two did that. What's wrong with you?" I yell, and I'll be honest, I'm beyond angry. I can't believe that my parents know so much...vocabulary.

"All we did was point out how awful he is. He shouldn't be anywhere near Teddy." Mom says bitterly, and I scoff.

"I'm sure that he regrets cheating on Teddy, why would you make him feel even worse about it?" I ask, and they shrug. "You're setting a terrible example for Charlie and Toby." I say, and Dad frowns.

 "He has a point, Amy." Dad says, and Amy sighs.

"Shut up!" Mom says, and storms out the door.

 "Amy!" Dad yells, and runs after her. I gape at the door, and roll my eyes.

"Great parenting..." I mumble, and Charlie runs into the room. 

"I'm hungry." Charlie whines, and I sigh. I walk over to the fridge, and take out a yogurt and grab a plastic spoon off the counter. I open the yogurt, and hand it to her.

"Here." I say, and she smiles while taking it from my hands.

"Thank you!" She says happily. I hear Toby squeal from the other room, and quickly rush over. 

"Bubba!" Toby yells happily, and I laugh. Charlie and Toby are the only normal ones in this family. Whenever I feel like the world is crashing down, and can always count on them to put a smile on my face.

"Where did Mommy and Daddy go?" Charlie asks, and I try to think of an excuse for their immaturity, and carelessness.

"They went to go visit Teddy." I lie, and Charlie frowns.

"I wanna go see Teddy..." She says.

"I know, Charlie." I say, and sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. I flip through several channels, and stop when I find "The Gurgles". "Do they seriously still play this show?" I ask, and Charlie claps her tiny hands together.

"Yay! Sh, the circle is fighting with Joey!" Charlie scolds me, and I furrow my eyebrows. I will never understand children's TV.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Okay guys, so I have a question. Would you rather me update everyday and the chapters be like they are now, or update every other day and have the length of the chapters doubled? Please let me know!

-Sara