Chapter thirty nine

Amy:POV

"Come on Bob, it's just reality TV!" I say, and he groans.

"I don't like the idea of cameras being in my face everywhere I go." Bob says, and I roll my eyes.

"Oh trust me, they won't try to get up to close to your face." I laugh, and he glares at me. Bob sighs, and looks at his hands

"Fine." He gives in, and I squeal.

"Great! I'll go tell Teddy." I say, and grab the keys to the car. I head out of the room, and into the elevator. I go down to the lobby, and out the door. I get into the ugly bug truck, and start to drive Teddy's house. It starts to lightly rain as I park the car into the driveway. I quickly head over to the front door, and knock.

"Hey, Mom!" Teddy says cheerfully, and I step inside,

"We're going to audition!" I say, and her face lights up.

"Great!" She says, and we both take a seat on the couch.

"So, when did you say that the audition is?" I ask, and she looks at the flyer.

"Next Friday so, eight days from now." She says, and I nod.

"Oh Teddy, this is so exciting! We could be just like the Kardashians!" I say, and Teddy frowns.

"Mom, you don't wan't to be like them."

"Whatever, I'm just really excited!" I yell, and Teddy winces at the loud noise.

Josh:POV

I sit on the park bench, and smirk while running my hands together. This is perfect, I know exactly what I'm going to do with the whole Beau and Teddy situation. No, I'm not going to try to her her back, I don't want her. I'm just going to get my revenge. I stand up from the bench, and greet Beau as he walks over to me. "Hey Josh, what did you want to talk about?" He asks, and I smile.

"Oh, I just thought we should talk more, you know?" I ask, and he nods.

"I guess you're right." Beau says, and we sit down on the bench.

"So, where are you taking Teddy for your guy's date?" I ask, and he smiles.

"Steak N' Shake." He responds happily, and I faintly smirk.

"Cool. So did you find anything else about her?" I ask, and he shakes head no.

"We're waiting until our date to talk about things." Beau tells me, and I smile

"Cool." I say, and an awkward silence falls between us. "When are you going on the date?" I ask.

"Tomorrow at six. So how are you doing?" Beau asks, and I look up.

"Uh, fine. I have to go, see you at work." I say, and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Um, okay, see you at work.

I walk away from the dull park, and take my notebook out of my pocket. I scribble down "Steak N' Shale at six", and shove it back into my pocket. I smirk, and walk over to my apartment. I grab my phone, and put it up to my ear. "Hey. Yeah, I have the place and time. I'll call you later with more information. Bye." I say into the phone, and hang up. Everything is going according to plan, all I have to do now is wait for tomorrow. I walk into my room, and sit down on my couch. This couldn't get any better.

Spencer:POV

I smile as I look around in my bnow fully furnished apartment. I take a seat on the black leather couch, and turn on my flat screen TV. It switches over to a reality TV show, and I quickly change it to football. I have to say, I'm lovin' New York so far. I have a meeting with Myco Records tomorrow, and quite nervous about it. So far, Olivia has been keeping me company, and I plan on asking her to go to dinner with me tomorrow. She's so sweet, and always nice to have a familiar face around. I love the entire feeling of my arpartment, it has a cool vibe to it. The kitchen is quite big, and the bedroom looks amazing. It's a dark red bed set, and dark red nightstands. I get up from the couch, and walk out of my place, and into the hallway. It's really nice having Olivia living so close to me. I knock on her door, and she opens it up. "Hey, Spencer." She greets me, and I smile.

"Hey, can I come in?" I ask.

"Of course!" She says, and lets me in.

"So, I have a question." I say, and she titls her head to to the side.

"Yeah?" Olivia asks, and I sigh.

"Do you um, want to maybe go on...a date with me tomorrow?" I ask, and cross my fingers.

Her eyes widen, and she immediately smiles. "Yes! Um, I mean, yeah sure." Olivia says, and I smile.

"Great, that's great! Um, I mean that's great." I say awkwardly, and she giggles.

"So, tomorrow then?" She asks, and I nod.

"Yep, tomorrow, see you tomorrow." I see, and trip over a chair as I tried to walk out. I quickly spring up, and run out the door. Well, that went well.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, It been a busy week! I'll update soon, bye!