Chapter twenty five

Spencer:POV

I walk as slowly as I can back to the beach. I was needed to think. Think about what I was going to do with Kate, think about what Teddy said, and think about the quickest way I can get back home. This was just a...well, surprising day, no other way to put it.

The thing I can't get off my mind though, was Teddy. All this time I was feeling sorry for myself, when I didn't even know what she was going through. Her family's dead, she has two kids to worry about, she doesn't know who her real family is, and her fiancé cheated on her, with my girlfriend. Speaking of my girlfriend, here she is now. I see her crying on a boulder, and she doesn't see me as I look down at her.

As she broke down, I oddly didn't feel any pity for her.

"Kate." I say, and she looks up, her cheeks stained with tears.

"What?" She snaps, giving me a glare. What did I ever see in her? Now that I think about it, maybe I was trying to do the same thing Teddy was. Date someone else just to try to move on. The outcome from that turned out the same for the both of us. Terrible.

"We're done." I say emotionlessly, as I walk away, before she even gets a chance to respond. She probably won't care any way. I run back to the hotel as fast as I can, to pack up my things and get off this island as soon as possible. When I finally make it back to the hotel room, I grab my suitcase and stuff everything that I own into it as fast as I can before she comes and gets the same idea that I have.

As I stuff the last t-shirt into my black suitcase, I pick it up, and walk out the room into the hallway. I quickly walk into the elevator, and press the button that leads me to the lobby.when the door opens, I rush out and go over to the reception desk. "Hello, I'd like an early check out." I say, and he glances up at me and smiles.

"Name?" He asks, and he looks up at me, with his hands placed on his keyboard.

"Spencer Walsh." I answer, and he types something.

"Alright, there is a cancelation fee. $288.50." He frowns and holds out his and, and I hand him my credit card. It's times like these where I'm happy that my family's rich, it really comes in handy. He scans it, then hands it back to me, and I give him a nod before rushing out the door.

Teddy:POV

"Do we have everything?" I ask again, as I start to open the door.

"Yes! can we please go home now?!" Ivy yells, and I sigh and nod my head.

"Sorry, I just don't want to forget anything." I apologize, and walk out the door. We get into the elevator, and Pj presses the button that leads to the lobby. Ivy checks us out, and the rest of us head out to call a cab. About five minutes later a cab pulls up, and we all get in. The kids had to sit on out laps on the drive to the airport. Some time later, we arrive at the airport. Ivy pays the cab driver, and we take the kids' hands. After we go through security, we sit in the chairs right outside the plane, waiting for them to call our flight.

"Hey T, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about." Ivy turns to me.

"Yeah?" I ask, and I start to worry.

"Well the main reason I have the house that it have the house that I live in is because my parents aid for the house and the bills, until now. The decided that if I'm responsible enough to take care of a child, that that means that I'm responsible enough to make my own money." She frowns.

"So you're saying..." I trail off, furrowing my eyebrows.

"We need to get jobs." She winces and I groan.

"Who's gonna watch the kids?" I ask.

"We can always ask Pj." Ivy smiles but I frown.

"But that's what I'm trying to figure out. Where is Pj going to live?" I sigh and lean back in the uncomfortable plastic chair.

"Um, I would offer for him to stay at my house but, there's not really any room left." Ivy sighs, and runs a hand through her hair.

"And hotels are so expensive, and he's broke." I add.

"Well until you figure something else out, we can always squeeze him somewhere in my house." Ivy concludes, with a sigh.

"Flight to Denver, Colorado is ready to start boarding." The intercom blares and we all stand up, and grab our luggage.

"Come on guys." I say standing up, and we all board the cramped plane. I sat by the window side with Charlie next right to me, in front of me were Toby and Pj, and behind me were Ivy and baby Teddy. I check my phone to see what time it is, before the plane takes off. 1:08 PM. Not as late as I thought it was going to be. When I was last on this plane, I definitely did not expect to come back with my brother. I lean back in my chair as I feel the plane start to move and the last thing that's on my mind before I fall asleep, is that nothing will ever be the same

----------------------------------------------

"What would you like to drink ma'am?"

I slowly open my eyes, and see a flight attendant with a cart of sodas. I sit up quietly mumble.

"Sprite." She pours the sprite can into a clear plastic cup then hands it to me.

"What about you little one, would you like anything?" The flight attendant asks Charlie, and she responds with apple juice. She hands Charlie a juice box, and I'm grateful that she doesn't give her a lidless cup.

"Teddy?" Charlie asks, and turns her head to me.

"Mhm?" I murmur, as I bring the plastic cup up to my lips.

"What happened to mommy and daddy?" She asks, and only one thing goes through my head.

Oh no.

----------------------------------------------

Hi...

Please don't hate me.

I know I haven't updated in forever, but I have a good excuse!

Things started to get busy with Thanksgiving, and then before I knew it, Christmas was rolling around the corner, and then my great grandmother passed away the night of Christmas.

Soo yeah

Sorry again!

I'll try to update soon, but for now adios!