Chapter thirty one

Ivy:POV

I park the car into my driveway, and find Teddy's car still parked.

"What?" I mumble under my breath, a so walk into my house. Inside I find Teddy laughing with her father, and Gabe right next to them.

"You found your family?" I ask with a big smile, and every head turns to me. Teddy stands up, and smiles while nodding quickly. I hug her for a while, then pull away.

"Where's your mom?" I ask.

"She went to go try to get her job back at the hospital." She says, with a big smile.

"Where were they?" I ask curiously, and she looks over to her dad.

"They were at my dad's business building." Teddy says and I smile.

"I'm so happy for you all. I'm going go check on Teddy." I say, and walk towards my daughters nursery. I pick her up, and she yawns.

"How are you my little angel?" I ask, and she makes a gurgling noise and smiles. I take her out into the kitchen to heat her up a bottle. After one minute the bottle is done, and I go back to the nursery to feed her. I sit on the cream colored rocking chair, and she starts sucking on the nipple of the bottle. I smile down at her. I honestly don't know what I would do without my little angel.

Spencer:POV

I get up from my bed, and grab my laptop from my desk to look for somewhere to live in New York. I look up some place, and some of them are actually pretty nice. The one that really gets my attention is the fourth one that I look at. Its a fully furnished apartment, with two bedroom which would work nicely as a guest room, and big living room with a fire place, and a fairly sized kitchen, and it's only one thousand dollars a month. My parents could pay for it until my career takes off, then I will be able to pay for it myself.

I decide that that's what I'm going to do, and I get a few suitcases out of my closet. I know it's a little early to pack, but I might as well start. About thirty minutes later, I'm halfway done, and decide to finish later. I sit down on my couch and start to imagine what my life will be like in New York. I honestly can't believe that this is happening. the door nob shakes, and my roommate walks in

"Hey Spencer." He says, a he carry's his violin over to his bed.

"Hey Matt." I say, and give him a small wave. "I have some news." I say as I turn to face him. Matt and I aren't that close, but I guess we're kinda friends.

"Yes?" Matt asks, as he sets his violin in its case.

"I'm getting signed onto a music label, I'm moving to New York!" I say excitedly, and he smiles.

"That's great. I'm happy for you." He says, and gives me a small nod. I turn looks the clock, and get up to go to get some dinner.

"I'm going down to the cafeteria, want anything?" I asks Matt, and he nods his head no.

I grab some extra cash off of my dresser, and walk out of the dorm. I walk down the hallway, and into the elevator. About five minutes later, I'm down and in the cafeteria. I get in the short line, and look at what they have to sell today. Turkey sandwiches with fruit salad, or burgers with fries. Basically healthy, versus unhealthy. Can you guess which choice I chose? I sit down with my tray of fast food, and the girl at the table looks up at me.

"Hey Spencer." She says, with a smile.

"Hey Olivia." I say, and stuff a fry in my mouth.

Olivia is from my class, she's a great singer. We're pretty good friends, and she's a nice girl. Olivia had dark brown curly hair, and brown eyes. (Played by Selena Gomez)

"So, did you hear from any of the music labels?" Olivia asks, and takes a bite out of her fruit salad.

"Actually...I got a call from Myco Records. They're signing me on as a client!" I say, and she smiles widely.

"On my god Spencer! That's great!" Olivia says cheerfully, and I give her a small grin.

"They say I have to move to New York, but that's great, right? New York is full of great opertunitees." I say, and take a bite out of my burger.

"It is! That's actually pretty funny because...I'm also getting signed onto Myco Records in New York City." Olivia says with a small laugh.

"Really? That's great! It'll be nice to have a familiar face around." I say.

What a small world.

Amy:POV

I drive to the hospital, and I'm not going to lie, I'm really nervous. My old boss, Karen and I, didn't really get along. I park, and get out of the car, ready to beg for my job back. I walk through the automatic doors, and my heart is beating like crazy I walk to the elevator, and press the one that leads to the emergency room, where Karen works. The doors open and I see her across the room. I swallow my pride, then go walk over to her.

"Hey Karen." I say, faking the best smile I can muster. She turns around, then groans at the sight of me.

"Why do you want, Duncan?" Karen asks, and I bite my bottom lip from nervousness.

"I know this is crazy but...is there anyway I could get my job back? I would work weekdays, and weekends, and I'll work the hardest that I've ever worked!" I beg her, and she looks at me skeptically.

"Fine, but let me make this clear, this is your last chance, if you quit again, you can't come back." She warns me, and I smile.

"Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this job will help my family. When can I start?" I ask quickly, and Karen looks at the clock on the wall.

"Tomorrow." She responds, and walks into a patients room.