Chapter fourteen

Ivy:POV

Teddy has been gone for two hours now and hasn't texted or called. Hmmm... I can't just go to find her either, because I can't bring or leave the kids... If she's not back in 10 minutes, then I'm looking for her.

Teddy:POV

I'm gonna die! I started hyperventilating. Wait! I could jump out the window... Which is two stories high. Well, shoot. I ran over to the door, and tried to knock down the plaster. Nothing. Why me?!

I fell back onto Pjs bed and started to think of all the bad things I've done in my life.

I really should have flossed more.

Stay focused Teddy! Try to think of a way out of here before you die! Well saying that didn't help. Uhh... What can I use to get out of here?! I looked over to Pjs night stand, then the years wouldn't stop at what I saw.

His extra ticket for the cruise ship that he died on.

FLASH BACK...

I heard crying coming from Pjs

room. What? I walked upstairs, and into his room. I slowly opened the door and saw Pj sobbing on his bed. "Oh my god, what's wrong?" I asked taking a seat next to him. He just cried even more.

"Pj! Talk to me." I said lifting up his face. His eyes were red, and his cheeks were covered in tears.

"Skylar moved to New york. I was going to ask her to go on the cruise with me." He cried.

"...I'm so sorry." I said hugging him tight.

I hope Spencer never leaves me.

END...

I sat down on the bed and picked up the ticket. "The great Hawaii cruise." I read aloud. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I couldn't cry any more, so I just sat there. Stop! Don't give up, Pj wouldn't want you to give up. I thought over my list of options again.

And the it hit me.

I grabbed. Pj's blanket from his nicely made bed, and took it over to the other side of the room. I opened the bedroom window, and tied the blanket to the top of the window sill. I slowly went out the window, and started to climb down. Well that was easy.

Spencer:POV

We had just arrived at the airport. I bought the tickets, and my mind started to wonder back to Teddy. I wonder what she's doing right now... I was cut off from my thoughts, by Kate yelling at me. "Spency! Buy me a smoothy!" She whined.

And, I think I just went deaf.

"Sure sweetheart." I mumbled walking over to some smoothly place. "Which kind?" I asked Kate.

"Does it matter?" She asks crossing her arms.

"One grape smoothie please." I said. He poured the smoothie into the cup and handed it to me. I thanked him, and walked back over to Kate. "Here you go." I said smiling, and handing it back to Kate. She took a sip, then spit it out.

"Ew, what is this?!" She screams at me. "It's grape." I said.

"Everyone knows my favorite smoothie is banana!" She yelled at me, them dumped the smoothie on my head.

I am really sick of having grape smoothies dumped on me. "I'm not even thirsty anymore. Lets go!" She yells at me. She yanked my hand, and basically, dragged me into the plane. I take a seat in the one closest to the aisle. Kate stomped over to me. "I was going to sit there!" She screached. I sighed, then got up, and sat on the one near the window. I stared out the window as we started to take off.

This is going to be a long trip.

Teddy:POV

I walked back to Ivys house, without my birth certificate. There was no way I was going back in there. As I got to Ivys front door, I knocked twice. She opened it, and relief washed over her face. "I was just about to go looking for you! Why were you gone for so long?" She yelled at me.

"Sorry, I went and got dinner." I said, holding up the two McDonald's bags in my my hands. "Okay, I forgive you." She said and took one of the bags. When I walked inside Charlie came running to my feet. Needless to say, Charlie loves McDonalds. So does Toby, just not as much as Charlie does.

==========================

Once we were all finished eating, and once Ivy gave baby Teddy her bottle, we started to pack for the trip. Ivy went in her room, and packed her, ad her daughters things, and I was in my (the guest) room, packing my things, along with Charlies, and Tobys, of course. Once I finished, I stood up and sat on my bed.

This is going to be a long trip.