The End to End All Endings

Spencer and Teddy were happy. Why were they so happy, you might ask? Well, their children had just graduated from high school. It had been seventeen years since Kate Plume had died, but boy did it feel like it had been more.

"I'm so proud of you!" Teddy says excitedly as she gave her two not-so-little girls a hug.

"We're so proud of you." Spencer corrected his slap-happy wife with a grin.

"Oh, you know what I meant." she retorts, and Hadley giggles. You see, Hadley had grown up to be the childish one, while Ariella had grown up to be the mature one.

"So, where are we going for dinner?" Ariella asks her parents.They laugh in response, smiling at their daughter. Ariella might have been more mature, but she ate all the time.

"Your pick," Teddy tells her daughter with a friendly smile.

"I love it when you say that." Hadley says cheerfully. Hadley always loved whenever Ariella got to choose where they ate, because she always chose the same place, and that place happened to be Denny's. Hadley's favorite restaurant was Denny's.

"Well then, we better get going." Spencer says, and the happy family walks back to their car.

--

Gabe was sad. Why was Gabe sad? He was alone. He and Isabelle only lasted a month before they broke up. Gabe had several girlfriends after her, but none of them lasted. None of them mattered. He didn't ever want a soul mate anymore, he just wanted someone to be friends with. He was 35 now, and certainly not getting younger. He had always lived in his past ever since he was in his mid-twenties. Gabe wanted so desperately to be a teenager again without debt and having several mid-life crisises a day. Alas, that was not possible.

He missed his family, too. Gabe couldn't even remember the last time that he saw his siblings, he couldn't even remember the last time that she saw his parents. It was all terribly sad, really; but with five kids, at least one of them were bound to be a failure. Unfortunately, that failure was Gabe.

He was convinced that it was too late to turn his life around now, so he didn't even try. Gabe had completely given up.

--

Pj looked over to his wife, happy. Pj always had been the most carefree in the family, even happier than any of the younger Duncans. The year when he was separated from his family seemed like a lifetime ago, and he really couldn't believe that he ever wanted to be away from his family. Pj always visited his family, eager to see them when he could.

Pj's life really had turned out well. He married Skylar when he was twenty-seven, and they had a baby when he was thirty-four. Pj was forty-three now, making his son nine years old. He found a great job working at his friend, Emmitts's fashion company when he was twenty-six. His life turned out so much better than he expected it to; Pj honesty thought that by this age he would be single and working at a dead-end job. It's funny how life turns out.

Currently, they were at his son's play that he was in for his school. His son, Jackson, played Peter Pan.

"I really hope he doesn't mess up his lines." Skylar anxiously mutters to her husband. He waves her off, not one bit worried for his son.

"He'll do great; after all, his grandma is Amy Duncan." Pj reassures Skylar. Speaking of Amy Duncan, she sadly couldn't make it to her grandson's performance, or even her granddaughters' graduation. Amy and Bob were currently living in Hawaii, living a very happy life. They did, however, video chat and call their family every chance they got.

Suddenly, a loud piano melodies filled the air as the cheap brown curtain to the stage were drawn. The show was beginning. A young girl dressed as Wendy skips onto the stage, along with two other boys, John and Michael.