Chapter fifty eight

Spencer:POV

"Do you want to play air hockey?" I ask, as I take two tokens out of my pocket.

"Sure." Teddy agrees, and I insert two tokens into the machine.

"I'm just going to warn you now, I'm pretty good at air hockey." I say cockily, and she smirks.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm."

"We'll see about that." She says, and she sets the puck on the table. She aims the puck at my side, and hits it. I quickly hit it back to her, and it hits the side of the machine, and bounces into my goal. "Ha!" 

"Cocky now, are we?" I ask, and she shrugs playfully.

"Being the better at hockey than you, is not being cocky."

"You're proving my point."

"It's true, you suck." Teddy says bluntly, and I pretend to act hurt.

"Well, aren't you sweet?" I ask sarcastically, and sticks out her tongue. "Oh, real mature."

"Oh, hush!"

"Skee ball?" I suggest, and she nods.

"Sure!" Teddy says happily, and I inserts tokens in the arcade machine. Five white balls fill up the side of the machine, and we take our aim. I get all tens, while Teddy get all fifty and one hundreds.

"How is this possible?" I yell, and she smirks.

"I have good aim." She says, with a shrug.

"You have to be cheating somehow." I say, and cross my arms.

"Is someone a sore loser?" Teddy asks, and I look away.

"No..."

 "Sure. What do you want to play next?" She asks me, and we walk away from the skee ball game.

"Basketball?" I ask, and point to the basketball game, and she nods.

"Alright." Teddy says, and I smirk.

"Just to remind you, I was on the basketball team in high school." I say with a wink.

"Yeah, but you've never seen me play basketball." She says, and I raise one eyebrow.

"We'll just have to see how good of a player you are." I say, sticking with my confidence. I pick up a basketball, and it hits the rim, and bounces off. Teddy pick up a basketball, and it goes through the hoop.

"What?" I yell, and she laughs.

"Man, I should have done more sports in high school." Teddy says, and does a hair flip.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I mumble, and she she laughs.

"Is someone jealous of their girlfriend?" She asks, and I smile.

Girlfriend.

 I give her a kiss on the cheek, and she blushes. "What was that for?"

"I'm just so happy that we're back together."

Pj:POV

"Really?" I ask Skylar, with a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah, I'm moving back to Denver. It's cheaper to live here, and I miss you." Skylar says, and I stand up from the chair, and spin her around. "Woah." She giggles, and I set her down.

"I just can't believe that you're staying!" I laugh, and she smiles and looks down.

"There's just something that draws me to Denver." She says, and I raise my left eyebrow.

"Is that so?"  I ask, and she nods shyly. "And what happens to be drawing you to Denver. Must be something really worth your time, since Denver isn't the nicest place." I say, and she looks up.

"It happens to be a certain 5'8 guy, who loves the Gurgles." Skylare says, and I smile.

"Hmm...is he handsome?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"Eh, I've seen better." She teases me, and I laugh.

"I missed you." I mumble seriously.

"I missed you too." Skylar says, and I lean in. My lips touch hers and I can't help but smile. Skylar is my other half, and it'll stay that way. She's the only girl that I've ever cried over, and the only girl that I've truly felt serious about. When I first met Skylar, I thought that she was cute, but she had just gotten out of a relationship with Spencer, so I didn't go after her right away, but I just couldn't help myself. When I looked into her eyes, I knew that she was different than all the other girls that I had been with. A first, I just couldn't put my finger on it, but as I got to know her I figured it out. Skylar genuinely cares about people, and is there for everyone, whether she's close to them or not.

When I was in Hawaii, I was left alone with my thoughts, and wondered how everyone I loved was. I assumed that my family was okay, but before I went on that cruise Skylar had just moved, and I had no idea how she was doing. I know that she hated the thought of moving, and that was it. When ever I look at Skylar now, I think about how I want to stay with her for the rest of my life, and that's what I plan on doing.