Chapter fifteen

1 day later...

Teddy:POV

"Do we have everything?" I asked Ivy, while holding a VERY heavy suit case, and a big back pack with all the cra-, I mean treasures that Charlie and Toby wanted to bring.

"Yeah, I think so." She replied, holding equally heavy bags.

"Pull-ups and diapers?"

"Yeah."

"Their blankets?"

"Yep."

"Toys?"

"Mhmm." "

What about their-" I was cut off.

"Can we just go now, these bags are killing me!" She says. She was holding a back pack, duffel bag, and little baby Teddy in a car seat.

"Fine, lets go... Come on." I mumbled gesturing to Charlie and Toby. We walked over to my car, and I got Charlie and Toby in their car seats, and, Ivy got little Teddy in hers.

"I'll drive!" Ivy yells as she got in the front seat.

"Oh boy..." I mumble, getting into the passenger seat.

As soon as she started to drive off, Toby started crying. I turned around in my seat. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ivy! Your bad driving is making Toby cry!" I tease.

"Oh shut it."

We were on our way to the airport. I never thought I would be having my wedding at nineteen ... Well, I guess life's full of (terrible) surprises. I can't believe that my wedding is in THREE days! My wedding. That's sounds weird. Ivy parked in front of the air port, and climbed out. I opened the door, and tried to get out, but ended up falling on my face.

"Are you okay?" Ivy laughed while carrying Teddy in her car seat.

"Oh shut up!" I snapped. She put her hands up in mock defense, and went to retrieve her other bags.

Incase you couldn't tell, I'm very stressed. I mean, by next week, I'll be a married teenager for gods sake! I unbuckled Charlie, and picked up Toby in his car seat. "Charlie, can you grab that back pack?" I asked as I grabbed the suit case. She just stood there I shook her head no. "I'll give you ice cream." I said persuasively. She ran over and grabbed the back pack. "That's my girl." I smiled.

Wait, what?

We walked into the entrance and I bought Charlie a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, in a plastic bowl. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea...Oh well. "Okay, our flight leaves in thirty minutes." Ivy said. "Okay, let's put our luggage on that thingy."I said

Once we were done with that, we got on the plane I sat by the window, with Toby next right to me, and Charlie next right to Toby. Ivy and Teddy were behind us. I handed Toby his blankie to take a nap, and handed Charlie her iPod. I know what you're thinking. Charlie has an iPod? Technically it's my old one, and I put a protective bulky rubber case, with a screen protector on it, so even if she tries to break it, she wouldn't be able to. I just listened to my MP3 player.

Heres what my play list is:

One more night- Maroon 5

I knew you were trouble- Taylor Swift

Radioactive- Imagine dragons

When I was your man- Bruno Mars

Who says- Selena Gomez

One thing- One Direction

Just give me a reason- Pink

All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey (I know it's still summer time. Don't ask.)

Catch my breath-Kelly Clarkson

Once I was finished listening to my playlist I looked over to see that Charlie and Toby were asleep. I took Charlie's iPod, and tucked a blanket around her neck. Well, I still have seven hours to go...

I guess I can take a quick seven hour nap...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ha, that playlist is my ACTUAL playlist on my ipod... Any who, I'd like to say something....

Hi, my name is Steve, Steve is my name.

(Just go with it)