Epilogue

Seven months later...

Teddy:POV

7:12 AM

"Spencer, I'm not allowed to see you! It's our wedding day!" I scold him, and quickly turn around.

"Sorry for wanting to kiss my soon to be wife." Spencer mumbles, and I shake my head. Right now we're at Walt Disney World, about to be married in several hours. I know what you're think, how were we able to get married at somewhere so expensive? Well, my writing career took off, and I'm now one of the most successful authors in the country, and it still amazes me. I was able to buy my parents a permanent house to stay in, and buy a house for me and Spencer.

"Spencer, I have to go with my family to get ready. I love you!" I shout, and quickly run out of our resort room.

I watch as all of the images of Nemo and other fishes get lost behind me as I run as fast as I can, trying not to be late to my own appointment for my wedding. I catch a bus to Magic Kingdom, and make my way to the building that I'm supposed to get ready in, as fast as I can. I probably look like a lunatic, running like a mad women through an amusement park. I finally spot the small building, and rush inside.

"Teddy!" My Mom yells, and gives me a big hug.

"Hey, Mom." I say out of breath, and wave to Charlie and Ivy.

"Did you run here?" Ivy asks, and I shake my head.

"Just in the park." I say, and Mom ushers me towards the dressing room.

"Quick, put on your dress." She says, and hands me my beautiful wedding gown. I was finally able to get the wedding dress that I've always wanted, a princess style. I smile, and slip on the poofy, crystal covered gown. I stare at myself in the mirror, and can't help but let out a quiet squeal. I step out of the dressing room, and Mom and Ivy gasp.

"You look like a princess!" Charlie says, and touches the bottom of my dress.

"You really do, T." Ivy says, and smiles.

"Well, I am in Disney world." I tease.

"Just don't be surprised if a little girl runs up to you and asks for your autograph." Mom jokes, and I laugh.

"I need to change into my maid of honer dress." Ivy says, and dashes into the dressing room.

"Are you excited?" Mom asks, and I laugh.

"Excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel." I tell her, and she gives me a hug. I just turned twenty last month, and now I'm getting married to the love of my life! Of course I'm overjoyed! "I'm so happy that I'm getting married at the happiest place on earth." I say, and she smiles.

"I'm sure." She says, and Ivy walks out of the dressing room on her red brides maid dress.

"You look gorgeous!" I tell Ivy, and she blushes.

"Thanks." She says, and Mom walks in to the dressing room to put on her brides maid dress on. "I can't believed that you're getting married right in front of the castle. I'm so jealous!" Ivy says, and I laugh.

"Emmett still hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend?" I ask, and she shakes her head sadly.

"Not yet. I really like him." She says and I tilt my head to the side.

"I wouldn't worry about it, he's totally into you." I tell her, and she blushes.

"You really think so?"

"Of course." I smile, and my Mom walks back into the room. Her dress is a lighter red, and has a high neckline.

"You look beautiful!" I compliment her, and she smiles.