Chapter Six: Lyrics and Work

Chapter Six:

Liam:

I wake up the next morning and Danielle is gone. I yawn and get up. I take a quick shower; get dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and a light grey sweater. I walk down stairs to find Loki scratching his bowl of food, which happens to be empty.

"Hey buddy." I bend down and pet him. "Sorry about that." I grab his plate and go over to where we keep his food. I fill it up and place it back down. Then I grab his bowl of water, empty it out and fill it up with clean water. I wash my hands and place the kettle to heat up. As I wait for my water to boil, I make toast, eggs and bacon. After I eat breakfast, I wash my dirty dishes and then go back to my room to grab my shoes. I come back downstairs, searching for my mobile. I hear it ringing. I walk over the front door table and find it under music sheets. I got a text from Danielle.

Hello, love. Left early 2 wrk.

Hey. That's ok. Heading 2 studio.

Okay. Hey. Can we talk aft wrk?

Sure. About what?

I gotta go. Text u lt8r. love ya! ---That's odd, why won't she tell me what she wants to talk about? I'll ask the lads.

Love u 2! Bye. I press send and pocket my phone. I grab my coat out of the closet and grab my keys. Ready to go. I walk out the door and head to my car. I get in and send a mass text to Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis.

Better head 2 the studio. We need 2 work on album. Simon called and said it better be done.

Okay. Bring food? =P ---That would be Niall.

Yeah.

I'm still sleepy man. Can't it wait? ---That would be Harry.

No, it has to be done. We are three months behind schedule.

Bubbly bubbly, can't you be lovely? ---That would be Louis, who I honestly don't know what that means.

What does that mean?

It means, cant you be lovely and let us sleep in? pretttttyyyy pleasssssse?

No. Lou, we have 2 wrk on the album. No postponing.

Okay. See u there Liam.

And Zayn didn't bother answering. He's a heavy sleeper, so he'll need a bit of pushing. I sent Paul to pick him up and bring him to the studio.

I arrive to a small café that serves the best donuts and scones. Don't judge. Anyways, I park and enter the café. I wait for my turn and when I get to the counter, I look at the girl, she's about 17.

"I'll get a dozen, half donuts and half scones. Mixed. Please." I tell her. She looks up at me,

"Okay, that would be...." But she stops noticing who I am. I smile at her.

"Um...you're Liam Payne. Right?" she says to me, her blue eyes shining.

"Yes love. You want a picture?"

"ahhhhh......can I?" she asks quickly. She comes over and we take the picture. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome." I pay for the food, and find a table, sit down to wait. I don't know what Danielle wants to talk about. What if she wants to break up? Things have been a bit off. I travel a lot, she wants her own studio, and I think sometimes she's unhappy. But when I ask her if everything is okay, she responds with a yes. And then things go back to normal. I gotta ask the guys, maybe they know what she wants to talk about. Or I could ask Cam. I, mean, after all she is a women. She hasn't been in a relationship in two years, but that would be because she's so focused on work. A voice snaps me out of my thoughts,

"Liam?" says the young girl, who's tag says Abby.

"Yeah?" I get up and walk over.

"Your order's ready." She says, handing it over.

"Thanks Abby." I say. She smiles at me and I smile back. I walk out with the brown box, full of pastries. I place them carefully in the passenger seat, and I get in and drive off to the studio. I get there, park, and grab the box.

"Hello? Anybody?" I ask as I walk in. Nobody answers. I set them down and make some tea.

---10 MINUTES LATER---

I'm sitting on the floor, with my laptop open, when I hear the door open and people talking. I look up and see Niall, Louis and Harry walking over to me.

"Morning Lads!" I say to them.

"Morning!" they all say together.

"I brought food." I point to the brown box. Niall smiles at me.

"Yes!!" he goes over and opens it. "Are they from that small café that I love?"

"Yup." I say, looking at my laptop.

"Hey, where is Zayn?" asks Harry, mouthful of a donut.

"First, eat with your mouth close and second I don't...." a voice cuts me off.

"He's right here." Says Paul. We all turn to find Paul and a barely awake Zayn.

"Well, then, let's get to work." I tell them all, handing them notepads and pens. Today is gonna be a long day.

-------

AUTHOR NOTE: HELLO. THANKS FOR READING. WHAT DO YOU THINK DANIELLE WANTS TO TALK TO LIAM ABOUT? HMMMM......

LET ME KNOW. ALSO, VOTE. I'LL POST MORE . IF U ARE READING THEM, I WOULD GREATLY APPRICIATE IT IF U TOLD UR FOLLOWERS ABOUT MY STORYS.

THANKS!

XOXO-

MIMLUV