Chapter Fourteen: Continued

A/N: Here is the rest of Chap 14. I forgot to put it in the other part, sorry! Enjoy!

-----

Niall:

After Harry left for a lunch date with Olga, it’s just me and Cam. I observe her while she washes dishes, by hand. She has a dishwasher, but she likes to wash them by hand. Weird.

She seems okay, but I know she can’t be okay with this. Liam and her act like an old married couple. They make sense. And in fact, I think they’re in love with each other, in a more than friend’s kind of way. But neither has noticed it. Hmmmm….

“So, Cam.” I say, she looks at me. “What are we gonna do today?” I ask her. She smiles.

“I thought you were gonna head to Liam’s” she says.

“No, not yet. Plus, you’re my friend also, so you get me today.” I say, and she laughs. It’s a weak laugh, but it’s a laugh.

“Well, I guess we could…” she pauses. “Bookstore?” she asks. I shake my head. “Movie?” I shrug. “How about we go to a theme park?” she asks. I scrunch my face and she laughs. “Fair?” she asks, and I nod. “Okay, fair it is.” She finishes washing the dishes. “I’m gonna go get dressed.” She says and goes to her room. Today my plan is to take her mind off Liam. And then, maybe I can get the lads to help me get Liam and Camilla back together again.

A few minute later, Cam and I are driving to the fair. She looks slightly happy, but mostly she looks pensive.

We park and buy tickets to get in. I try to make her smile; I win her a stuffed teddy bear, which she says she’ll call NJ, short for Niall James. I ask her why. She simply replies that it reminds her of me, with blue eyes, kind, cute and cuddly. I laugh out loud at that. She just smiles shyly at me. We eat some junk food, like ice-cream, popcorn and other junk. We get on rides, and the best thing is people don’t recognize me. I’m covering my blond hair with a monkey beanie that Cam lent me, and shades.

We last at the fair for about 2 hours, and then I get hungry. Cam looks tired, so we head back to her house. I bet she didn’t sleep well.

“I’m making you lunch.” I reply. Cam looks shaken up.

“Please don’t!!” she yells. I look at her cautiously.

“What?! Why?!” I ask her, startled.

“I value my life and I don’t want food poisoning.” She says, taking off her shoes.

“That was ONE time, Cam. ONE!” I say to her. But she’s laughing a lot. A year ago, I had the brilliant idea to cook Cam some pasta and shrimp. Well, let’s just say she got really sick. And never again, has anyone let me cook.

“I know, but let’s NOT repeat history.” She chuckles, “But you help me.” She says.

“Deal.” I say. I wash my hands. “What needs chopping my master Chef?” I ask her. She laughs and says,

“Onion-don’t cry. And garlic.” I nod. Time to cook.

30 minutes into cooking, my phone rings. I check caller, it’s Liam. I press ignore. Cam notices, but says nothing. A few minutes later, my phone rings again. I’m about to press ignore when Cam says,

“It’s okay. You can answer it. It might be important.” I nod.

“Hello?”

“Niall! Where the heck are you?” he asks me.

“I’m at Camilla’s.” I reply.

“WHAT?!!” He yells through the phone, I pull it back from my ear. I pretty sure Cam heard that yell. One look at Camilla and I confirm that she did. She smiles at me, but it’s a weak smile.