Chapter Eight: Bad News

A/N: BEFORE YOU READ, I WANNA SAY THAT SOME THINGS HAPPEN FROM HERE ON FROWARD. SO PLEASE KEEP READING BECAUSE THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENFDING. THANKS!

ALSO, I WANNA  TO THE TIME TO THANK THREE GIRLS WHO HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO ME. THE FIRST TWO VOLUNTEERED TO BE NIALL AND ZAYN'S GIRLFRIENDS. AND THE OTHER HAS BEEN READING MY STORY. THEY ARE:

TORI ALSO KNOWN AS :InLuvWith1DForever    ------> http://wattpad.com/InLuvWith1DForever

MACAYLA M. OR ALSO KNOWN AS MACMALIK----> http://wattpad.com/macmalik

AMY KNOW AS MrsSuspenders---->http://wattpad.com/MrsSuspenders

THANKS TORI, MACALYA AND AMY. YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!

NOW ENJOY!

-------

Chapter Eight: Bad News

Danielle:

I was so distracted that I didn't notice when Liam walked through the door.

Tonight I'm doing something that I have been thinking of doing for a couple of months or so. I know he will take it bad, but this isn't working anymore. I feel like I'm suffocating. Again, I don't hear Liam when he comes into the kitchen. I'm so nervous and distracted.

"Hey, how was your day?" He asks me. I'm close to tears, but I paste a smile on my face. I turn to look at him.

"Great. Yours?" I ask. His smile is so big and hopeful. If he only knew.

"Good. I got to work with lads on the lyrics. And then I checked on Cam." He says. I roll my eyes, slightly so he won't see. He always brings up Camilla.

"Yeah, what was wrong with her?" I ask. I'm not interested. Camilla is a ghost that haunts this relationship. She always comes up in our conversations. Liam just can't resist talking about her.

"She had a migraine and I went and checked on her." He says.

"That was nice of you. Is she better?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He sighs, "I left her at the dog park just now. Some bloke asked her for her number." He says. I frown. He doesn't sound like himself. Is it just me or does he sound a bit pissed off?

"Oh, yeah? That's nice. She hasn't dated for a while." I say. I turn to look at his reaction. He frowns slightly.

"Yeah. I told she'd find a nice bloke." He says casually. Yeah, maybe she already found him. And it's my boyfriend. I don't know why it vexes me so much. Cam is nice and friendly, but I've never liked the fact that Liam talked a lot about her.

"Maybe this is that nice bloke you mentioned." I say. A smile of my face. Oh, poor Liam. He can't see that Camilla is in love with him. I don't even think Camilla has admitted it to herself. Liam can't be in love with Cam. He only sees her as a friend. Poor stupid Camilla

"Yeah. Maybe." Says Liam and he sounds thought full.

"Well dinner is ready." I say. "I made lasagna and salad. Plus I bought those bread sticks you really like. "

"Yum. Sounds so good. I'm starving." He says. I'll wait to crack my news to him after dinner.

-----

Liam:

Danielle a made very good dinner. And I made sure to let her know. After dinner, I place the dishes in the dishwasher.