Chapter Seven: Continued

A/N: HERE IS MORE OF CHAPTER SEVEN. IF YOU DIDN'T GUESS THE SONG, IT IS BON JOVI: "YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME."

DEDICATION TO TWO VERY SPECIAL GIRLS:

MACMALIK AND INLOVEWITH1DFOREVER------>THEY GUESSED THE SONG AND THEY VOLUNTEERED TO COME OUT IN MY STORY. AND THEY HAVE BEEN READING MY STORY. THANK YOU!!

IN LOVEWITH1DFOREVER IS TORI SMITH, AND SHE WILL BE NIALL'S GIRLFRIEND.

MACMALIK WILL BE MACAYLA MALICK IN THE STORY AND SHE WILL BE ZAYN'S GIRLFRIEND.

ON-WARD WITH THE STORY, ENJOY.

--------

Liam:

So Cam forgot about me once the troglodyte showed up. She keeps smiling at him and he keeps smiling at her. For some reason that pisses me off.

"So, you're thinking of adopting a dog?" I ask him.

"Yeah. For my baby sis, she's always wanted one; but I'm finally getting around to getting her one." He laughs like is the most funny thing. And Cam laughs with him. Ugh! I can't stand Chris Adams.

"Well, I do hope you find one for her." Cam tells him. This bloke is bigger than me and that angers me. I have no idea why.

"Okay. Will do." He's about to turn around, but then he looks at Cam and says, "What if I wanted to see you again?"

I stifle a snort. Cam won't go for someone that direct. Sucker.

"Well,  that would be nice." Says Cam. And that surprises me. What?

"Can I have your phone number?" Chris asks her.

"How about you give me yours. I just changed my number and I can't remember mines." Cam says with a smile. She just lied to Chris. Ha!

"Sure." He opens his wallet and pulls out a business card, "here you go." He hands it to Cam.

"Thank you." Says Cam smiling up at him. She's totally forgotten about me. And for some reason that angers me.

 "Well,  see you around Camilla. "

"Okay Chris." She says to him and he turns around and walks away.

"Well, that was awkward." I say to her. But she still looking at Chris walk away. "Cam? You there?" I shove her and she looks at me.

"Where you saying something?" She asks me.

"Yeah. The nerve of that bloke." I say. She raises and eyebrow at me.

"Why?" She asks sitting down at the bench.

"How did he know that I wasn't your boyfriend?" I ask her.

"Oh, I don't know. But... Honestly, do we look like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks me giggling.

"I don't know. But what if I was and that pisses me off and I took a swing at him." I say to her. Why doesn't she get it?

"Liam, calm down. That wasn't the case. Okay?" She places her hand on my arm and I look down at her small hand. I like the feel of her touching me.

"Okay. You're right." I smile at Cam. "So are you gonna call that bloke?" I ask.

"Maybe. He seems nice enough, right?" She asks me looking hopeful.

"Yeah. I say wait though." I say to her. She nods.

"We should get going." She says looking at her watch.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Close to 3pm." She says and I gasp.

"Damn, I have dinner plans with Danni and I totally forgot!" I stand up. "I'll call you later Cam. Bye!" I run off. But I hear her say, "Bye Liam." And then I run off, I get to Cam's place and get in my car. I drive as fast as I can without getting a speeding ticket. I park and walk to my home. I open the door and the smell of food envelopes me. Danni is home. I find her in the kitchen cooking dinner. I walk behind her and kiss her neck. She giggles and squirms out of my embrace.

"Hey beautiful." I say to her. I'm the luckiest bloke in London. Honest.

"Liam." She gives me quick peck on the lips. Then resumes what she was doing. She's stirring a pot. "Dinner is almost ready. You might wanna wash up." She says to me smiling.

"Okay. Will do babe." I say, kissing her neck again. Then I walk upstairs to take a shower.

---------

A/N: THIS WAS A SHORT SECTION, BUT CHAPTER EIGHT WILL BE UP SOON.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. THANKS SO MUCH!

OH, FOLLOW ME IF YOU'D LIKE. =)

NOW, GUESS THIS SONG,

"I wanted you bad

I'm so through with that

'Cause honestly you turned out to be the ____________"

LOVE-MIMLUV >0<