Chapter Twenty-One: More Than Friends

A/N: HELLO AGAIN, THIS IS CHAPTER 21. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO MACMALIK. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

-------

Chapter Twenty-One: More than Friends

Zayn:

We’re back in London for a few weeks and I try to spend all my time with Mac. I visit my family, but when I get back, I take Mac out to dinner, movies and anything she wants to do. Turns out Mac is a nerd like me. She loves comic books like I do.

I’m actually headed to her flat to have dinner with her. She gave me a key, which is a huge step for us, even though we aren’t officially dating, yet.

I unlock the front door to her home, and I hear something I don’t want to call singing because it sounds like a wounded animal, I’m not joking. So I follow the voice and see Mac dancing and ‘singing’ in the kitchen. She ‘sings’ along to our song “One Thing.” I smile and hug her from behind. She spins in my arms and laughs.

“Zayn!” she exclaims. I smile. She wraps her arms around my waist.

“Lovely singing.” I say. She winces and giggles.

“Oh god, that? I don’t think you can call it singing.” She mumbles.

“You said it, not me.” I say laughing, she swats at me.

“That’s so cruel!!!” she yells. And I laugh even harder. I still have her in my arms and I don’t wanna let go,

“Sorry! Sorry!” I say making a truce. “Am I forgiven?” I ask. She shakes her head no. “Pretty please?”I say, pouting and giving her my best puppy eyes. She gives in,

“Yes, you are forgiven.” She says to me. I cheer and she chuckles at my antics.

“I’m starving!” I say.

“Well, I made chicken and risotto.” She says looking up at me. “Um…Zayn?”

“Yeah?” I say.

“You gotta let go.” She says with a smile on her lips.

“Do I?” I ask her.

“Yup, if you wanna eat.” She says.

“Okay.” I let go of her, even when I don’t want to. She goes over and checks the chicken. I pour us some drinks.

“Mac?” I ask her, she turns around.

“Yeah?” she looks at me expectantly.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” I ask her, she looks surprised then she smiles.

“Finally!” she exclaims and I chuckle. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her, and then I kiss her to seal the deal. We pull back and she says,

“Lez Eat!!” I nod. Dinner is served.

------

A/N: I KNOW ITS A BIT SHORT.

COMMENT-VOTE. THANKS!! LOVE YA.