Chapter Eighteen: Tour Time

A/N: AND HERE IS CHAPTER 18, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I ADDED A PICTURE OF HOW I IMAGINE CAMILLA TO LOOK LIKE. THE GIRL IS ACTUALLY A SINGER, HER NAME IS DIANA BIRCH. CHECK HER OUT.

AND The song "Sweet Life" by Frank Ocean. check it out.

ENJOY!

------

Chapter Eighteen: Tour Time

Camilla:

I’m standing in my apartment, hands on my hips, looking around. I have packed everything I need. I sit down and pet my dogs. I’m gonna miss my girls.

After we pitched the idea to Marc, he immediately went for it. He almost wet his Gucci slacks with excitement. Although, he made me promise that if it didn’t work, I would go back to fact checking and be content, that slimy snake! But I agreed. 

So here I am, waiting for Olga to come and take my babies (AKA: my dogs). And for Liam to pick me up, we leave for the tour tomorrow morning. I’m so excited and nervous; my career is riding on this. I’ve kept my feelings for Liam hidden, there is no use telling him when he doesn’t feel the same way.

I hear a knock on my door. I go open it.

“Olga, Liam.” I say.

“Found him coming at the same time that I was.” Olga says, she gives me a knowing glance. Yeah, I told her how I feel for Liam, although she suspected.

“You ready?” he asks me. I nod.

“Here are the leashes for Coco and Noodle.” I say to Olga. “Goodbye my babies.” I say bending and petting them. I kiss their heads. “Take of them, okay?” I say to Olga.

“Promise.” She grabs their stuff and walks away with my girls.

“Ready?” asks Liam. I nod and grab the rest of my luggage. Tour, here we come.

------

Zayn:

My phone begins to blast “Sweet Life” by Frank Ocean. I know who that is- Macayla. I pick up.

“Hello?”

“Hey stranger.” Comes her familiar voice. I smile. It’s week four of our tour and Mac and I have been texting, we Skype and we talk on the phone a lot, it’s in that friends stage but I have hopes that it can turn into something real.

“Mac, how’ve you been?” I ask.

“Very good. I got a little package today. Any idea what it is?” she asks. I chuckle.

“No idea.” I say, I sent her tickets and a plane ticket to come to our concert. 

“Really? You sure?” she asks, she knows when I lie to her.

“Positive.” I chuckle, “Why don’t you open it?”I ask.

“What if it has anthrax?” she says, joking.

“I don’t think it has anthrax. Stop being paranoid.” I say, laughing at her antics.

“Okay, but how can you be sure?” she asks.

“Because I sent it.” I say.

“Aha! So it was you!” she yells and I laugh. She caught me.

“You’re sneaky.” I say chuckling.

“Thank you. I knew it was you all along.”

“Did you?” I ask.

“Either that or my new secret admirer.” She teases. I tense at that, there better not be another guy, it would ruin my chances with her. “Zayn? You there?” her voice snaps me out of my jealous trance.

“Yeah, I’m here.” I say. I shouldn’t be jealous, but I really like her.

“Should I give you the good news?” she asks, sounding giddy.

“Tell me.”I smile.

“I was chosen to be the lead in the play. Our modern rendition of Taming OF The Shrew!” she yells, excited.

“Congrats! I knew you would.” I say.

“You will come and see me, right?” she asks me.

“Of course, wouldn’t miss it.” And I’m not lying, I want to see her.

“Good, its three months from now.” She says, I’ll be in London by that time.

“Okay, I’ll mark my calendar.” I say, I can listen to her voice all day long.

“I have more news.” She says.

“More? Tell me!” I say. Mac laughs, I love to hear her laugh, she’s so cute.

“I am coming to the concert.”

“You are?!”

“Yup” she says chuckling at my excited reaction.

“Great.” I say, I hear Harry calling me, time to eat. “Mac, I have to go. But I’ll call you later, okay?”

“Yeah, bye Zayn. Take care.” She says.

“You too.” We hang up. I’m smiling as I make my head to where the lads and Cam wait for me. Cam walks next to me as we make our way to the car,

“You and Mac?” she asks, her brown eyes sparkling. I nod. I have no idea how Cam does it, it’s like she can read everybody’s mind. “I’m happy.”

“We’re just friends.” I say, not adding ‘for now’.

“Yeah, for now.” She says. See what I mean? I look at her, she shrugs, “I think it won’t be long now, before you two begin dating."

“What about you?” I ask. She stiffens. I know she likes Liam.

“What about me?” she asks.

“When will you find ‘the one’?” I say raising an eyebrow.

“Who knows.” She says.

“Maybe soon.” I say, nudging her and looking at Liam. Cam stares at me open eyed. “I know.” I whisper to her.

“What are you talking about?” she tries playing dumb.

“That you like a certain someone.” I say in a low voice. “It’s safe with me.” I let her know.

“How…” she trails off.

“I guessed.” I say.

“It’s kind of frustrating.” She says.

“What’s frustrating?” asks Liam. Cam looks startled, so I cover for her.

“That we aren’t there yet, Cam is starving.” I say quickly.

“Oh,” says Liam, he smiles at me then at Cam. “Were almost there.”

“Good.” Says Cam. She turns to look at me, “Thank you.” She mouths at me. I nod. Poor Cam, I can’t imagine what it is like to someone but not tell them because you’re afraid they might not feel the same. With Mac I know that there is something, I just need to patiently wait and then make my move. Love, it’s so damn complicated.

------

A/N: POOR CAMILLA, KEEPING HER FEELINGS HIDDEN.

COMMENT-VOTE! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

TILL FRIDAY-

MIMLUV