Chapter Thirty: Haunted

A/N: I figured that since the other chapter was a bit a short I'd give you chapter 30. Enjoy!

I chose to do this chapter using lyrics that describe what Cam was feeling. The song is "Haunted" By Taylor Swift. Hope you like the way I wrote this. If you do, comment and I will do another chapter like this. =) The words that are italicized are the lyrics. Okay, Enjoy!

-------

Chapter Thirty: Haunted

Camilla:

Haunted By Taylor Swift

You and I walk a fragile line

I have known it all this time

But I never thought I'd live to see it break

I remember feeling this unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I kept pushing it away, trying to ignore it. Now that I think back to it, I know what it was. A small part of me knew that what I had with Liam was gonna end and I ignored it. I kept hoping and wishing that this was meant to be. But I saw it break right in front of me, in my hands it all crumbled down. What Liam and I had lasted for a few moments and then it crashed and burned.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet

And I can't trust anything now

And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

When Eleanor told me that Danielle was coming to London, I had a gut feeling. But I trusted Liam so wholly and completely that I didn't think much about her visiting. I didn't think she had the gut to go and see him after she left him ashes. But she went and saw him and she made him rethink about being with me. It all rushed to Liam and he thought this was a mistake, me and him. Now I'm scared of letting someone in, heck, I'm scared of moving on because I love him so much.

Oh, I'm holding my breath

Won't lose you again

Something's made your eyes go cold

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Something's gone terribly wrong

You're all I wanted

I hadn't realized that I had been holding my breath when Liam walked into my flat the night he broke my heart. Deep down I knew better. I knew something was wrong, I could see it in his eyes. His eyes don't lie and that's how I knew something was off. I wanted to make him stay, to plead with him to love me. But how can you make someone love you when they don't? You just can't, that's why I let him go. I thought that I was finally going to get my happy ever after. That being in love with my best friend was the best thing ever since I thought I knew him perfectly. But everything backfired in my face. And even though Liam is all I ever wanted I knew I had to let him go.

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this

I thought I had you figured out

Can't breathe whenever you're gone

Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

Stood there and watched you walk away

From everything we had

But I still mean every word I said to you

When he told me he was confused about us, I knew that the end was coming. I hated that it would end like this, I thought that Liam and I were meant to be. I thought I had everything figured out. But I was the only one in our relationship that knew what I wanted. And I wanted Liam. I wanted to be The One. And he left me, I mean I made him leave, how could I make him stay when he doesn't know if he loves me? Now I wake up and I feel this heaviness on my chest that makes me not able to breathe. Like the life is being squeezed out of me. I turned away and I let him walk away. I let him walk away from me, from our relationship, from the love that I have loved him with, from our friendship, from everything we ever had. I still mean everything that I told him, every damn word, I meant it. And now he haunts me.