Chapter Seven: Sick Camilla and Caring Liam

A/N: HELLO! HOW ARE YA? LET ME KNOW.

BTW: CHECK OUT "WE GOT THE WORLD" BY ICONA POP. AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER-THEY'RE AN AWESOME BAND. ALSO, AN HONEST YEAR. THEY'RE A BAND!!

OKAY, ENOUGH OF MY RANTING, HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!!

-----------------

Chapter Seven:

Camilla:

I wake up 5 in the morning with a pounding headache, scratch that, it’s a migraine. I stumble to my bathroom, and grab my migraine pills, swallow two then down them with water. I stagger back to my bed and hide under the covers. My alarm goes off at 7am, I shut it off, almost throwing my clock at the wall. I peek out from under my covers and grab my iPhone. I make a call, hiding under my pillow, light really makes it worst.

“Hello?” comes a loud voice and I wince.

“Hi Marc, I can’t come to work today.” I say slowly. I sound horrible.

“Camilla, is that you?” he asks me and I nod even though he cant see me.

“Yeah, it’s me.” I say.

“What’s wrong? You sound like you’re in pain.” He says.

“I have a migraine.” I say, I need some water.

“Okay. I hope you feel better.”

“Thanks Marc. Later.”

“Later.” He hangs up. I place my phone on my night stand. I stagger out of bed; I grab my shades, and head to my kitchen. Where I grab water, chug it down like I’ve haven’t had water in years. Then I run to bathroom and throw up. Damn, I lean my head against the wall with my eyes closed; I still have my sunglasses on. I know what you’re thinking, maybe it’s a hangover. But no, I don’t get hangovers. I know my limit and I know that a hangover is because you’re dehydrating. If I drink a shot of tequila, a whole glass of water after. Or if I drink a glass of vodka-tonic, two glasses of water. Depends on how much alcohol you are drinking, double the amount of water. And that will solve your hangover problems. Enough of hangovers, I try to stand from the bathroom floor, but realize that I’m too weak. I can’t call Olga, she’s at work, I can’t call Eleanor, she’s at school, and I can’t call Tori, she’s also at school. I lay down on the floor, my dogs come and keep me company. I fall asleep, but wake up because my phone is ringing.

“Coco, get the phone girl!” I say to my dog and she runs off, then she comes back with my iPhone, it’s stopped ringing. “Good girl!” I pet her. I look at my phone, it has saliva, but I wipe it off with toilet paper. Then I check to see who called. Its Olga. I’m about to call her back when she texts me.

Hey, u OK?

MIGRANE. =(

Damn, u need anything?

Nope. I can’t get off my bathroom floor.

What? Why?

2 weak. I’ll be ok.

Call Liam.

No, that’s ok. I’ll…         I accidently press send because I lean forward and puke.

What happened?  

Sorry, had 2 puke.

Yuck! ={

Jeez, thanks.

Ur welcome. Did u drink ur pills?

Yup, 2.