Chapter Ten: The AfterMath

A/N: Hello my Lovely's. (That's what I'm gonna call my readers.) Okay, so here is Chapter 10. Hope you like it!

-------

Chapter Ten: The Aftermath

Camilla:

Louis called me last night to let me know that Danielle broke up with Liam. I was gonna head over, but he said it would be best if just for one night it was just them. The lads. I said okay. Even if I was worried for Liam, Louis was right. He just broke up and he needs a temporary break from girls.

I'm getting dressed after taking a quick shower. I'm gonna go check on Liam before I head to work.

Olga stayed the night. And she told me all about her date with Harry. I was so excited. I just knew they'd hit if off.

I grab my hair in a braid and leave a note for Olga, telling her where I am going. I grab my car keys and purse, then I head out. As I'm walking towards the parking garage, I see Nolan, he's my neighbor. He's coming as I'm going.

"Good morning Camilla." He says to me.

"Hello Nolan. How’s the wife and kids?" I ask.

"Great. Thanks for asking." He smiles, "I was wondering when you could babysit again."

"Just let me know. Okay?" I say to him.

"Yeah. Okay." He nods then waves. I wave back and walk to my car. I've babysat for Nolan's and Jennifer, his wife. They sometimes like to go on dates. Which I find adorable since they've been married for eight years and they still find time for romance.

I smile as I get in my car and drive. I want something like that. Real love. I drive to Liam's favorite pastry shop. Then I drive to Liam's. I listen to Sam Cooke's "You Send Me" while I drive. I get to Liam's place. I grab the pink pastry box and walk to his door. I ring the door bell but get no answer. So I unlock the door and go in. I get in and the first thing that hits me is the smell. I smell them before I see them. Literally.

I see Niall passed out next to Loki's water bowel. I giggle. I keep walking and I find Zayn passed out under the coffee table. I go to the kitchen and set the pastry's down. Then I get the kettle on the flame. Loki comes and greets me.

"Hey boy." I bend down and pet him. He licks my face. "Where is daddy?" I ask him. He moves his head to the side. I get up and go upstairs. I find Harry in the guest room, sleeping with Louis. Harry's under the covers.  Louis sleeps on top of the covers. I go to Liam's room, but the bed is empty. Weird. I go back downstairs and go to the living room. I find Liam passed out on the couch. I look around, hands on my hips. It’s...messy and smelly and nasty. They made a mess.

I bend down and shake him slightly. Damn, he smells like a mini bar. He opens his eyes.

"Cam?" He asks.

"Yeah. Come on, get up." I say to him. He shakes his head,

"No!" He closes his eyes. I sigh, then I get up. I go to the kitchen and turn off the kettle. I pick up the house. Place is a mess. Seems like after they did shots, they drank beer. And left the beer bottles everywhere.

"Estos cochinos!" I exclaim. That means, these sickos or nastys.

After I throw the trash away, feed Loki, and drag Niall away from the water bowel to the living room, (Niall didn't even wake up) I check on Liam again.

"Wake up!" I say stirring him. He try's to swat me. I sit him up.

"Ugh..."he mumbles. I think I can get drunk from his breath. He smells like alcohol so bad it ain't funny.