Apocalyptic.

Cause we're dysfunctional physical.
Always slamming doors.
You're a bitch, throwing fits.
Always waging wars.
Me and you,
Sad but true.
We're not us anymore.
But there's still one thing we're good for.

I'll give you one last night,
So make it twisted.
Give you one last shot, go on and hit it.
Give you one last time to make me miss it.
Baby, love me apocalyptic
Come on.

Give me a red hand print right across my ass.
I'm leaving scratches up and down your back.
Throw me against the wall, bite me on my neck.
Like end of the world, break-up sex.

"Oh, my," Kitty, Eric's mom, touches my neck. "What happened? Are you okay?"
Feeling my cheeks heat up, I nod,"I'm fine. Some guys just beat me up when I was outside."
"That explains everything," Shaking her head, she sighs. "Are you okay, dear?"
Hyde starts laughing, that sexy smirk on his face,"She beat those guys up."
Skeptical, Red raises his eyebrows,"Dani, how exactly did they bruise your neck?"
Still high, Eric tries to explain,"Well, Dad, your neck is-"
"You're a dumbass. I want to hear Dani's explanation," Red gives me that look which says,"I know something, & I'll shove my foot up your ass if you don't tell me everything."
"It all happened so quickly," I shrug, then I go down to the basement, hearing Eric & Hyde behind me.
We managed to get everything clean before Red & Kitty got back. Hyde & I talked about what happened.
We both really enjoyed it.
I'm practically covered in bruises, scratches, & hickeys, so I'm wearing his Led Zeppelin sweatshirt to cover up as much as I can.
"Kelso! All you do is stare at her! Dani is practically a guy!" Jackie yells in her high, bitchy voice. Man, I'd jump off a building if I was dating her.
"I do not, Jackie!" Kelso insists, then he gives in a second later. "She's hot! I can't help it!"
Amused, Hyde takes a seat, pulling me onto his lap. Eric sits next to Donna, who, luckily for him, is no longer upset about the "huge feet" comment he made.
Exasperated, Jackie turns toward me, her green eyes full of envy,"You are just ruining everything! Why don't you live with your daddy, the dope head?!"
Rolling my eyes, I refuse to let her get to me,"Why don't you suck my-"
"Actually," Jackie stands on the table to gain everyone's attention, taking a paper from her purse. Clearing her throat, she starts to read,"'Danielle Marie Pierce. Dropped out of high school at 16. Bounced from foster home to foster home. Often causes chaos. Is now with William Senior, her foster father. William has been known to ab-'"
Unable to contain my anger, I tackle her onto the floor, then I start to punch her viciously in the face. Blood gushes from her nose, her eyes fluttering as my fists connect with her face.
Suddenly, Hyde yanks me off of her, & pulls me to his chest,"Babe, it's okay."
Shocked, Kelso stares at me with confusion written all over his face,"Take off her shirt. I can help take off yours."