Scream.

A chill runs up your spine
& crawls into your brain.
A freezing touch of fear.
It's driving me insane.
Although you tried to fight,
Dragged from the silence where you hide.
As you scream.
Scream.
Scream.
Scream // The Misfits.

"A haunted house?" Kelso starts jumping up & down. "Please!"
Groaning, Jackie caves in,"Fine. We can go. Michael, we'll take your van."
Smirking, Hyde jokes,"Dani & I are going to need the back."
I elbow him in the ribs, then we all pile into the van, throwing our stuff into the back. For Halloween, Kelso wanted to spend the night in a "haunted" house, which could be cool.
"Hey, babe," Hyde smacks my ass as we get in the back of the van with Donna & Eric. Kelso, Jackie, & Fez are in the front. "We can do it in front of a ghost."
He's been in such a great mood, & I love it. I missed him so much. We talked, & he claims to have missed me the same.
Rolling my eyes, I scoff at that remark,"Why would I do it with you?"
That make him smirk. "Okay," Hyde cockily brings up,"I think you were begging for it last time. Didn't you call-"
I give him a quick kiss to make him shut up, so he wraps his arm around me, & Donna smiles at us.
"I'm really glad you guys are back together," Donna says, winking at me. She might think Led Zeppelin got us back together, but it was her boyfriend.
"Thanks," Hyde offers her a smile. "Yeah, Eric really convinced me their kiss meant nothing, so I forgave Dani."
That douche bag.