Crazy On You.

Eric pulls back, his cheeks pink. He starts to stutter, then I look at his lips.
I bit his lip.
We both tell each other,"I'm sorry."
Chuckling to himself, he shakes his head at me,"Let's act like that didn't happen - considering I am proposing to Donna."
"Okay," I start laughing with him, then he tells me good night & leaves.
I'm glad things went down so well. Things could have been awkward.

"Good morning," my boyfriend kisses my cheek just before Kitty walks in.
"Steven," I roll my eyes at him. "You're so annoying. Led Zeppelin's best song is-"
"No," he intervenes, his blue eyes filled with amusement. "You don't know what the hell you're talking about."
Laughing nervously, she leaves the kitchen, & he smirks at me.
Suddenly, Eric walks in, & he's wearing a big smile on his face.
"What are you so happy about?" Hyde opens his second beer, looking at Eric through his glasses.
"I'm just in a good mood. Like life is going my way, for a change," Eric shakes his head, his happiness practically radiating off of him.
"I'm glad you're happy, man," I start to say, then Red walks in.
"Dani, there's a call for you."
I walk over to the phone, wondering who could want to talk to me.
When I bring the phone to my ear, I answer,"Hello?"
"Hey, honey," William says in his cold, chilling voice. "Where are you? I'm coming to get you."