Poison.

I want to love you, but I better not touch.
I want to hold you, but my senses tell me to stop.
I want to kiss you, but I want it too much.
I want to taste you, but your lips are venomous poison.
"Poison" // Alice Cooper.

Laughing, Eric, who's really high, shakes his head,"You & I are exactly the same. We do really stupid shit that's going to make our life even more complicated."
"That's exactly how I feel," I stare at the blunt, wanting it more than anything, & zip my pants.
"Ignoring the fact we just had amazing sex," Eric's hazy eyes fill with joy as he starts to laugh more,"think about it. You're having a baby, & I'm getting married. We're actually getting old."
Laying down, I stare at my neon green ceiling & agree,"I know, man."
Eric lays down, kissing me gently. His lips taste like weed now, but, to me, they taste like strawberries. They're really sweet, & I won't lie that they're addicting.
He is great to make out with.
Later, I'm sure I'll regret hooking up with Eric, but it covered up the sadness. I don't feel like breaking down, thanks to his dick.
Curling my fingers in his brown hair, my lips work perfectly with his. Instead of touching my boobs or something, he rests his hand on my right cheek, evoking intense emotion. With the beautiful taste of his lips on mine, I feel myself get truly, completely lost in the kiss.

When I walk into the basement, I find Hyde sitting in his chair with his feet on the table, watching TV. His body is tense, showing that he is tight with unfathomable, white-hot anger.
"Hey, babe," I sit on the couch. "I think we should talk about the baby. We don't-"
"I don't think so," Hyde stands up, retrieves a beer from the fridge, & sits back down.
"Are we just going to ignore the fact I'm pregnant?" I snap, turning towards him. Is that what he thinks we should do? Act like I don't have a fucking baby in my stomach?
"No," he sighs, the anger vanishing from his demeanor. "I just- I'm confused."
Agreeing, I try changing the mood of the subject,"We should talk about a name."
That's when the first smile he's had in a while appears on his face,"If it's a boy, I want him named after me."
Grinning at the thought of having a Hyde Jr., I giggle,"Imagine a little toddler walking around with your big, curly hair & sideburns."
A beautiful, deep laugh erupts from his throat,"Oh, man. That'd be great."
Joy devours my heart as I look at my boyfriend. I really love him. We have our arguments, & we're terrible for each other, but he's my favorite poison.
"I love you, Steven," I tell him.
He doesn't do anything but stare at me, which makes my heart seize in fear. Then, to my surprise, he climbs on top of me, kissing me slowly.
"I love you, too, babe," Hyde's eyes meet mine with the most genuine, beautiful look.