Love Gun.

I really love you, baby.
I love what you've got.
Let's get together; we can
Get hot.
No more tomorrow, baby,
Time is today.
Girl, I can make you feel
Okay.
"Love Gun" // KISS.

Laying on my stomach, I lay my face on my black KISS pillow. I feel like my heart was ripped from my chest - the way it felt when Hyde broke up with me.
If William, my horrific foster father, found out, I know he would kill me without a second thought. To him, I'm only his.
It's this simple: I can't be a mom. I never had a parent or someone to look up to like that. I don't know anything.
I do know that I have to get a job the second I can, & I should stop fucking up my life.
"Hey, Dani," Eric - quiet as a mouse - sits on my bed, looking at me with those soft eyes of his. "What's wrong with you & Hyde? You guys ditched dinner with Donna & everyone."
Numbly, I mutter,"I'm pregnant."
"Are you serious?" His crystal eyes widen, realizing why I've been so moody. "Hyde's going to be a father? You're having a baby?"
With my eyes lingering on his, I nod with an aching heart,"Isn't that great?"
Still incredulous, Eric opens his mouth, shuts it, then spits out,"Really? Oh my god. Dani, if there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask."
Distraught, I hug him for a while, inhaling his fresh, minty scent. I'm so tired of always being upset & having to ponder on what the fuck to do next.
When I pull back from our necessary, mending hug, I kiss him.