Always.

I love you, I hate you, I can't get around you.
I breathe you, I taste you, I can't live without you.

"Hyde, you ruined their relationship. I had to talk to them. You just caused problems," I shoot at him, wanting to take this out on him. This is his fault.
"Really?" He raises his eyebrows, crossing his arms over his chest, as he walks into my personal space. "He kissed you. It was my job as a friend to tell Donna that her boyfriend kissed my girlfriend."
Narrowing my eyes, I look at him,"Seriously, Hyde? You didn't tell her,'Donna, I need to talk to you.' You did it in a way to make everyone mad. You wanted that to happen."
"Fine," Hyde shrugs, still angry. "Maybe I did, but I'm not the one who kissed-"
"How many times are you going to bring that up? I've told you how sorry I am," I stare into his eyes, no longer mad. He wants me to feel bad.
I'm not going to lie. I may have a "whatever" attitude, but when it comes to Hyde, it's completely different.
When I see Steven, every cell in my body starts to tingle, & I get this feeling in my stomach, which I love. Heat rushes to my cheeks as my body fills with the thought of him. He's just - I love him.
"Steven," I take a seat on his bed, swallowing hard, & ponder on whether or not I should continue. "I told you that I've wanted a love-hate relationship. With you, when you care about something, you don't want to hurt it. It's all or nothing for you. I-"
He opens his mouth to speak, but I go on.
"I want a relationship like we talked about, but I love the way you are. You're amazing," I smile, blushing hard, as I take his hand in mine.
He gives me a quick kiss, but it's enough to make my insides bubble with giddiness. Hyde suggests,"Let's go fix the problems I made."