2

*Niall's POV*

I heard that beeping sound again. It's kind of annoying. Still, I can't open my eyes. I still don't know where am I. Yesterday was really shocking. Or is it yesterday? Why would my mother told me not to live her? I would never do that. Ever. How long was I sleeping? Or am I asleep? I really really want to know what happen. But, stupid Niall can't open his own eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a female voice sobbing & sniffing. Calling my name. Telling me to wake up.

"Niall, please wake up." The female voice said.

I am awake. Maybe I'm just to lazy to open up my eyes. So, maybe that's why my eyes are to heavy to open. I'm a bit tired that's all. Right?

"Niall, please wake up. It's me Maura. Your mother. Listen to my voice & wake up." That's my mother Maura! Oh my God mother. What happen to me? Where am I? Mother, can you hear me? MOTHER!

How stupid am I? Mother won't hear me if I keep calling her with my subconcious. Haha stupid Niall.

"It's been almost two months now" Mother continued as she was still crying.

Two months? Two months what?

"It's been almost two months you were in a coma. The doctor almost pulled your life support a month ago. I told him that you are still alive & healthy. It's just that you weren't awake yet." My mother continued.

What? I've been in a coma for almost two months? What happen? The doctor trying to pull my life support? So that means....I'm in the hospital. Why would I be in the hospital? What happen two months before? I'm confuse. What happen to Tessa? OH MY GOD MOTHER! WHERE IS MY TESSA?!

"I don't know if I should tell you this whether you're awake or not but...." My mother stopped.

But what mother? Tell me!

"Tessa....She....she...." My mother continues.

Tessa? She what? SHE WHAT MOTHER??!

"She...." When my mother tries to continue, someone interrupted her & said that visiting hour is now over.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I love you" She whispers & kisses my forehead.

Twitter: Fiqah_Aminuddin
Instagram: FiqahAminuddin &                                                      NiallJameshoranisirish