41

*Fani's POV*

I was walking towards school with Jenny....& her new boyfriend. I swear, everyweek & sometimes everyday, she always have a new boyfriend. It's like, guys are lining up in a que to date her & then if she doesn't like him, she just say no & then say next. I know that I'm exagerating. But, I promise you that I'm not.

I watched Jenny & her new boyfriend are lovey dovey & all. I'm here was ignored as usual when she had a new boyfriend everytime. For the last weeks I've friend with her, I don't really feel that she is my friend actually. Well...that's the first thing. The second thing, I always think about....Niall.

Shit! Why do I have to think about him now? Why now? Ugh, I hate this feeling. I saw Jenny walking away from me with her new boyfriend without telling me first. I almost talked to myself. So much for being a nice friend. The only friend I have at school here is Jake. I felt like more than one week I haven't seen Jake. But the truth is, it's only four days & didn't even think about him even once.

I ignored the feeling of being isolated by my own so called "friend" Jenny. I really really hate the feeling of being ignored. It breaks my heart like Hello, I'm here. I exist & they still ignore you. Like seriously, I hate that kind of feeling.

Anyway, ignore the Jenny part & focus on my part. I was walking towards my locker when of course Niall's locker is just one locker away from mine. I saw his locker. I didn't realised that his locker are same as me. Colorless. Just an old blue color just like mine. Are we the only one who haven't decorate our locker yet? Well...whatever. I shrugged for thinking that useless thing.

So, I was trying to opened my locker with alittle bit of turning & hitting, my locker finally opened. I smiled with a very proud look on my face. I put my books & things in my locker. All that is done, & now it's time to go to the library & study for next week's test. When I was walking, I stopped in the middel of the hallway. There, I saw a familia face who I haven't seen since two days ago. It was.....Niall. My heart pounds really really fast & walk backwards & run towards my locker back.

I opened my locker door & pretending that I was busy & whatev. I sneak a peak alittle & saw Niall was walking towards me...I mean towards his locker of course. Niall opened his locker door & I'm still pretending that I was "busy". Why didn't he talk to me? He has an apology to make.

"Where were you last night?" I slammed the locker door & asked him with a harsh tone.

"Emm...nowhere?" Really? Nowhere? He lied. I knew the way his tone said. He is lying.

"If nowhere then why you stood me up 2 days ago?" I think my blood is boiling. But, does Niall know that I am angry at him?

Niall slammed the locker door & look me in the eyes with a sharp look. "Look Fani I-"

"Oh My god!" I cut him off. I held out my hand & chuck it on his head. "Your head, it's....it's blue. What happened?" I asked with much concern in my tone voice.

Niall finally explained what happen. Oh. So that's why. Now I feel guilty. Why must I accused him for something that he didn't do? If only he knew how heartbroken I was 2 days ago. But, when he finally explained the truth I felt so guilty.

"Why did you leaved me at that time?" I suddenly cut off his explaination & Niall looked down on the floor & doing the thing at his jaw. He didn't say anything. "Emm...you know what? Don't answer that. Forget it. Forget everything that had happen two days ago & today & restart the whole thing okay?" I said again. He just nod & we both walk to class together.

It's time for math. My favorite. Niall just sigh & I poked at his ribs with my elbow. "C'mon, it's gonna be fine," I smiled at him.

Jenny is not here. Well, I know where she is & I don't want to be a busy body. So, I just sat at my usual place alone & looked at Niall walking towards his sit. I put my face on my hand & sigh.

Suddenly, a random guy was standing infront. When I look up, it was Niall. What does he want?

"Come sit with me," He said, tilting his head to the side. I haven't got the chance to say anything, he grabbed my hands & pulled me out from my sit & pushed me to sit with him. I sat at where Jake seat. It was besides a window. I was embarass...shy I think. I didn't say anything. I was just drunming my nails & look outside to window. Then suddenly, an announcement came out.

"This is for all the teachers in this school," Principal Will I think who said this. "Teachers, meet me at the meeting room now for a 4 hour meeting. Why 4 hour you asked? This is an emergency meeting. Please meet me now. Thank you." And when Principal Will made that announcement, the whole class was yelling & cheering hooray because we will not have class for 4 hours straight. It's not fun for me. Cause I love math & now I can't study math.

"Sooo...," Suddenly Niall spoke breaking the silence between us."Usually, what did you do at the time like this?" Niall asked. Well, I didn't do anything much actually. When I had a free time I usually study or.....sleep. But, instead of saying that to Niall, I shrugged."Well...I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight." Niall continued.

I like this kind of Niall. Just now, he was being soft & honest. And now he was playful & adorable. Why can't he stay this way? I love this Niall. He haven't shown this side of him before. And now when he does, he made my heart flattered.

I watched him sleep. His head was resting on his masculine arm. His eyes are closed above his pale, yet pink cheek. And his lips are smirking. I don't know why I love watching his eyes closed whereas this is the first time I watched him sleep. I smiled when I saw his lips opened alittle. It was...sexy yet adorable.

Pffftt....what am I thinking? Ugh, Fani, Stop!

While I was watching Niall sleeping, Niall opened his eyes & looked at me & smiled. I flinched & look away emidiately.

When I looked back at him, his face was closed to me, almost like we're gonna kissed. Oh Gosh, what happen?

"Emm...Niall...I think...I think you're to close to me," I said. I was trying to back away but everytime I backed away, Niall will get closer & closer to me.

"You really think I'm tok close to you Fani?" Niall asked & I nod nervously. I can feel that people around us are staring at us with disgust or curious glare. But, Niall doesn't care. He still looked at me anyway. Niall then, getting closer & closer to me, but this time, with his lips. Our lips are almost touched. Almost. "Is this close enough for you Fani?" I didn't do anything. I didn't shook, I didn't nod. Nothing. I was too nervous to do anything. I was even more nervous when me & Niall are not in a private place. But, at school, in class, with lots of people inside.

The bell rang. Niall backed away from me & walked out of class, living me here with my feelings, feeling curious & dissapointed. What just happened just now? Fuck!