13

*Niall's POV*

I arrived at my old high school. I sigh. Same faces, same attitude, same teacher. Nothing's new. No wonder it's boring.

I walked out from my car & got my bag & books. I looked at the parking space where Tessa used to park her red mini cooper there. Sometimes she always double parked. I smiled a little when I thought about that. But, now she's gone. Someone else has taken her parking space.

Even about Tessa double parked makes me happy. See how Tessa can affect my life & emotions? Tessa's literally my life. No doubt.

I walked onto the cement floor where it leads to the front door. There's this blond girl keep staring at me & I just ignore her.

"Hey, I know we've never met but, I'm sorry about your girlfriend Niall. She's dead. You can't do anything about it." She approaches me.

What? How does she know?

"Niall. I like you since the first day I saw you. So....Would want to go to dinner tonight?" She said.

What? Not this type of bitches again. Why can't people understand that I'm not this type of guy. Can't they get it?!

"No." That's all I say. Then walk away.

How does she knows something so private? Who spread this news? Who spread about Tessa's death? Nobody can know this. Nobody except me & mother.

Maybe it was Holly. I am so pissed right now. My heart is burning. My mind are running about killing her right now. I knew it. Holly haven't changed a bit. Not a bit. Because of her I got suspended from school for 2 days because she saw me smoking outside of the school front yard.

Yes. I did smoke. Since I met Tessa, she changed me completely. When mother knew that I smoked, she was surprisingly shocked & I was grounded for three whole weeks. At first I was addicted & I can't stop & when Tessa came into my life, I stopped. Cause one smoke cuts one life. So just imagine I smoke daily & my life have been cut one by one until I'm gone. Tessa would be miserable. Maybe even worst. But, no. She's the one who's gone & I'm the one who's miserable.

I saw Holly was leaning on one of the blue locker & infront of her was a black haired guy who was leaning his right hand besides Holly's head. I thought she was dating Jake? What the hell?

"Holly!" I cried her name out.

She looked at me straight & said something to that black haired guy & that guy was whispering something on her ear & I heard Holly giggle alittle bit.

I gave my hand a signal that told her to come here & she walk like a model wannabe as usual.

"Yes Niall?" She talked with her annoying voice.

"How do people know about Tessa? Well...not people but a blonde girl who I never met or even knew she exist in this world knows about me & Tessa?! & especially Tessa. About Tessa's death!" My voice alittle bit loud & people started to looking.

"I have to so that people will respect you better & people will feel pity for you, they will feel sorry about you. That's why. I want you to know that alot of people cared about you Niall. I want my old Niall back. Where's your smile Niall? Where's that cared boyfriend I had when we were in Junior High? I need that boyfriend." Holly explained.

What the fuck is she talking about?! Is this a bitch language? Or is she just being a bitch again cause she is. I am really really pissed of right now! I'm burning!

"WHA....What?! What the fuck are you talking about?! Okay, firstly, I don't need people's sympathy. Secondly, I don't need anyone to tell me who I am cause this is me now & you can do nothing about it & thirdly, who the hell are you to tell me that I am your boyfriend? Did you see who you were with? SNAP OUT OF IT HOLLY!" I said snapping my fingets with a loud voice purposely so that people can know who's Holly really are.

I walk away & ignored people staring at me. Today is the first day of school. So, I have to go to the school's office for my class schedule & my locker number. I was surprise for the locker number cause it was the same locker number I had since last year. But, a bit heartbroken cause my locker was beside Tessa's locker. I sighed.

When I arrived at my locker, I put my books & my bad in it. Then, I looked at Tessa's locker besides me. She has colorful drawings of flowers sticked on her locker. That made me smile cause her locker is the same as Tessa. Cheerful, happy, colorful. I will not let anyone change this & I will never let anyone I mean anyone use this locker except Tessa. Even if it's just a locker, it's precious to me. This is where I first met Tessa.

**--FLASHBACK--**

Niall was smoking outside cause he just broke up with Holly. He didn't look stressed out. He just well...Happy. He smoked like he never smoked before cause he waited forever to break up with Holly but he just doesn't have the heart to fo it. Niall is not that type of guy.

He threw the ciggerate away & went into the school building back. He got to his locker & put away his ciggerate box in his red locker.

"You smoke? At school? Is that even legal?" A female student suddenly said to him.

Niall was surprised a little bit. He never seen this girl before.

"You know that smoking can kill you? You know that one ciggerate cut one of your life everytime you smoke? You shouldn't smoke you know? You still young. Life a waste when you died at a young age." That female student said.

"Did you know that you talk to much? We never even met & you're giving me life advice?" Niall said.

"Well...I'm giving you a true fact & my life advice is to never waste your young life with smoking all day. Instead spend your life with having fun or with your love ones." She said.

That is so true.

She closed her locker & walked away from Niall giving him a sweet smile. Niall just stood there quitely. Actually, he was thinking what that girl have said. That girl was definitely true. It hit him.

"Wa...WAIT!" Niall said calling the girl.

She turned away with a flip of her hair.

Niall was overwhelmed cause of her brown hair flipped with so much smoothness in it.

"Yes?" She said.

"What's your name?" Niall asked her.

"Tessa." She backed away with another flip of her brown hair.

"I'm Niall by the way!" Niall said loudly.

Tessa waved her hand without looking at Niall.

Since that day, Niall started to feel the urge to Tessa better than ever. He asked her out after about three weeks knowing her & of course she said & it all went down the hill.

They started dating after about a month. On the first date, Niall didn't want to kiss Tessa cause he doesn't want Tessa to think that he was taking advantage of her. He really is not really. Niall just to gentleman.

They're dating for two years. Niall was all over Tessa & so is Tessa. They can't break each other apart. There's no inbetween. They're just to perfect for each other.

Niall was so inlove at Tessa. He knew that Tessa was the one eventhough they was still young. He remembered the promise he made to Tessa that he will married her someday. He meant it. In their relationship both Tessa & Niall would never lie to each other. They never did.

After the accident, Tessa's gone. Niall had change. His life has change completely. He will never be the same again.

**--FLASHBACK OVER--**