20

*Jake's POV*

It's already've been a month schooling. I hate school. I mean, who does?

As usual, the morning, boring Monday was as shitty as always. Niall, of course still been the same since Tessa died.

The truth is, I'm inlove also inlove with Tessa from the first time I lay eyes on her. Niall doesn't know & he never will. I saw Tessa first. But, unfortunate me, Tessa likes Niall more than me. For almost two years I've been waiting for them to broke up. But from what I see, they never will.

When I heard that Tessa died in a car crashed, I instantly fell down to my knees. I can't believe what I just heard. Then, I heard Niall was in a coma for two whole months. I was frustrated but at the same time glad. Frustrated cause my chance with Tessa was know longer exist. Glad cause Niall deserves to be in a coma. This was his fault. Obviously. I didn't asked him how is he or even call him when he was in the hospital. That time I was very angry & depressed cause of the news I heard.

Now school had started, I just wanna punch Niall till' he died. But, I'll wait for the right time. He'll see.

Anyway, I was sitting besides Niall as usual in English class & Mrs. Smith as usual either said something bla bla bla. Then, Mr. Will came in & bla bla bla & finally Mrs. Smith annouced that there's a new girl in our class. Hope she's hot.

The girl was walking with her head down. C'mon I wanna see her face!

My eyes widened & I almost had a heart attack. My heart thumping so fast that I think I'll die. Is it just my eyes or am I hillucinating? Niall was asleep. Thank God. Or not he would scream or faint or just walk away from class.

I think I'll do the same thing either if I was in Niall's place.

That girl...She...

Tessa's alive? Tessa is alive? How could that be? That's TESSA!

HOLLY CRIST! THAT'S TESSA!

SHE'S ALIVE!

Wait, that's weird. She introduce herself telling her name is Fani? Deviana Alfani? No. She's Tessa! It can't be.

Tessa...I mean Fani. No...I mean Tessa...Ergh! I don't know!

She was saying Hello to everyone, shaking hands. Maybe if I see her upclose, I'll get a better picture of her.

She looked at me smiling. My eyes widened. She said Hi to me but I didn't do anything. I just stare at her with my eyes widened & my feelings are confusing.

Is Tessa still alive? Or this girl just looks like Tessa? No. It can't be. All of Tessa's features were all in there. Her eyes, her nose, her lips.

Her smile.

Oh God! What am I gonna tell Niall about this? If only he wasn't asleep.

Wait...why am I worrying about Niall when now I've got the chance to be with Tessa again. I mean Fani....

FUCK I don't know.