75

*Fani's POV*

My tears were almost streamed down my face when I heard about dad having a heart attack and I couldn't bear to see him weakly, laying on the single bed in the hospital. He has never been into a hospital before. He was a healthy man. If something was wrong with him, he refused to go to the hospital because eventually, he will get better on his own. And now his in the hospital because of a heart disease? That doesn't make any sense.

"Hello?" Eric picked up his phone. "Yeah, we're on our way. Don't worry. We'll arrive there as soon as possible. We've bought the earliest flight ticket that we can get and maybe in half an hour more we'll fly to London in no time." I assumed that's mom. "H-how was he?" Eric asked, as if he doesn't want to asked but he has too. "Good." Eric let out a relief sigh and slow down the speed of the car.

"What happened?" I asked Eric, calmly when the time he hung up the phone.

"Dad's okay. He just need another week to rest. He can't do heavy activities. He just lack of rest that's all. And, he doesn't eat healthy." Eric explained to me.

"I told him that he should eat more healthy foods but he wouldn't listen." I groaned. Eric let out a chuckled.

"No worries now. Everything is gonna be okay." Eric stroke my hair.

~

An hour later we both finally arrived in London. Eric brought a big suitcase so I think we just shared a suitcase for the firstime ever.

I saw my Uncle Dan waiting for us outside the airport talking with an old guy wearing a white uniform. Maybe his a security guard. When Uncle Dan saw me and Eric, he emidiately walked towards us and took our big suitcase, put it into his old car.

"How are you Fani? It's been so long I haven't seen you." Uncle Dan spread his arms to hug me and I hugged him back.

"I'm fine. How's dad?" I asked Uncle Dan worriedly.

"So far his okay. Don't worry my little rose, he'll be okay. All is well." Uncle Dan stroke my hair. Since birth he called me his little rose cause how pink my cheeks will get when I get so shy or embarass. So he called me his little rose because of my red cheeks. I'm used to it now.

Eric was sitting infront of the passenger sit, while I'm here sitting at the back of this old car, trying so hard not to change the radio channel cause Uncle Dan is a 60 year old man and of course he loves to listen to old people songs. And Eric doesn't seems to bothered to this old songs of Dan's. Eric was just to busy talking business with Uncle Dan.

Uncle Dan didn't sent us home but he instantly sent us to the hospital. It was a great decision to make cause I really really need to see dad.

Eric said thank you to Uncle Dan and walk with me to the entrance of the hospital. After Eric asked where was dad's room to the nurse, me and Eric walk emidiately to dad's room.

When we finally get there, Eric barged into the room without even knocking. I can see mom was startled but she was relief when she saw it was me and Eric.

Mom hugged me and Eric and told us to sit down on the red couch that was placed on the wall. I didn't. I sat besides dad's bed on the plastic chair and held his hand. Dad's hand was so cold.

"How was dad, mom?" I whispered to mom.

"Your father is okay. His just, abit tired that's all." Mother said to me. I laid my head on dad's arm. "How was school and all?" Mom changed the subject.

"It was okay. Theres no difference here and there." I was honest.

"How was Niall?" I lift my head up instantly when mom mentioned Niall. I was gonna asked her how did she knew about Niall then I remembered that Eric already told her about Niall. It still annoys me.