47

*Fani's POV*

I walked into my house. I layed my back there & just sigh. A relief sigh of course. Today was very different. Whenever I met Niall, both of my shoulders just getting heavier & heavier. But, this time, it was a totally different feeling. My shoulders are now lighter than ever & Niall said he wants to be my friend. I just can't stop smiling.

I heard something in the kitchen. When I walked there, I found Eric was doing something. I ran up to him & hugged him instantly. I hid half of my face in his masculine chest & hugged him tigther. But his cologne was not as good as Niall's of course.

"Woah woah baby girl! What happened?" Eric asked me with both of his hands up in the air.

I smiled. "Today is just a good day. That's all." I said to Eric truthfully. Today is a good day.

Eric tapped on my head softly and said, "Well, good for you baby girl." I let him go & watched him got out from the kitchen.

Usually I was so disgusted by the way he called me, like 'baby girl' or 'sweetheart' or even 'honey'. But, looks like today is a good day, I let him called me that. My mood is very happy today, now that my crush just said that he wants to be my friend. Yup. Niall is now officially my crush.

I went upstairs & got into my room. I jumped on the bed & layed my head on my fluffu pillow. I stared at the ceiling for a sec. It felt like hours but trully, it's only for 2 minutes.

"I'm gonna have a bubble bath today." I said to myself.

So, I got up from my bed & stripped myself naked. I grabbed my white towel in my closet & wrapped it around my naked body. I walked towards the bathroom & then towards the bathtub. I opened the tap water & put lots of lots of soap in it. I sat on the toilet seat while waiting for the soapy water to fill out the entire bathtub. I just couldn't wait any longer, so I unwrapped the white towel from my body. Then, I put my naked body into the bathtub. I sat in there, watching as the water got more foamy & watching as my whole body drowning themselves in the foamy water. I leaned under the water until my chin was almost touching the water. I closed the tap water with my feet & closed my eyes.

I let out a really really big sigh & then breath in again. Today is such a good day. I know that I said that like a hundredth time already but I don't care. Today was really a happy day for me.

I unrolled my scrunchy & let my wavy black hair loosed. I drown half of my face to wet my black hair. So, instead of just half of my face, why not my whole face? I closed my eyes, took a big breath & put my whole face in the water.

Now, all I can hear is the sound of my heartbeat, beating in the water & the sound of the watet flowing. I know it sounded weird but, it calms me. I love it.

Suddenly, something just popped out into my head. I tried to stood up from the water but somehow, I can't.

The weirdest thing just popped out into my head. How do I say this? It was like a.....a vision. I know I'm not a psychic or anything. But it's true.

In the vision, I saw a girl. I didn't see her face. She has black hair same as me too. She was laughing. Then besides her was..........Niall! Niall was with her? Niall was laughing & poking her. I now know who she is. She is.......Tessa. I saw Tessa & Niall were laughing at each other & poking at each other. Why me? How & why did I got this random vision?

Then, suddenly, a big truck drove infront of them without stopping or breaking. The unknown girl who I knew, Tessa screamed Niall's name & they got hit. They were both in the accident.

The random vision all of the sudden just stop & disappeared. I opened my eyes. I realised that I was still in the water. I was still drowning in them. I struggled to got out from there. When I stood up, I gasped. I let in a big breath. I almost screamed. I was struggling to get out from the water. The full tub that filled with water now already half empty caused by my struggle. Then, I heard a knock.

"Fani?" It was my brother, Eric. "Fani, are you okay? I heard something loud from downstairs & I thought it's you. What's wrong? Can I come in?" Eric asked me with a worried tone.

No. I can't let him in. I'm naked remember? "No!" I said almost screamed. I cleared my throat, "No Eric. I'm...I'm fine." I lied. No. I am definitely not fine from what just happened to me just now.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I said to him almost got angry. God, he can be so annoying sometimes. I know that he was worried about me & that he cared about me. But sometimes, when I say I'm fine. I am fine. But he just don't get it & that made me angry sometimes.

"Oh, okay. Well.....get ready soon cause dinner is ready. I've bought pizza." Eric said to me.I heard silence. So maybe Eric already left my room.

What happened to me just now was unbelievable & unexpected. Poor Niall. No wonder his mood changed whenever I speak about Tessa. His girlfriend. I can see by the way he was angry at me when I first got his girlfriend's locker that he totally treasured her. Niall was deeply inlove with Tessa & now that the love of his life is gone, he will never be the same again. I can't imagine how hurtful he felt.

I lift both of my knees to my chest & wrapped my arms around it. I rest my forhead on my knees & cried. I cried so hard till' I can't find my breath. I was sobbing like crazy. After the random vision that I just got, I instantly cried hard. It must be so hard for him to live without the love of his life gone forever.

I stood up from the half fill bathtub

& wrapped the white towel around my naked body. I was being dreamy walking looking down on the ground. I was walking towards my closet. I didn't even looking where I was going. I was too focus on Niall until I fell to the ground, hard & hurt my knee & my elbow.

"Ouch!" I said hurtingly & loudly on the ground.

I heard a knock again. "Fani? Are you okay? I heard a loud thump from downstairs. What are you doing? I'm coming in." It was Eric again.

"No No! You can't!" I said to him, standing up from the ground.

"Why?" Eric asked.

"Because....cause I'm naked & that loud thump you heard was me. I-I fell. I'm okay now." I said feeling embarass when I said the word 'naked' to Eric.

"Ooookay then. Come on. Hurry up. Pizzas are getting cold!" Eric said to me.

I wore a simple plain shirt & a cotton shorts. When I'm ready, I instantly went to the mirror & looked at myself. Oh God! I look awful with my eyes are puffy & red because of the crying just now. If Eric knows I'm crying, he would asked me one million one question non stop. I need to hide it.

I applied a concealer & alittle bit of foundation under my puffy & red eyes. It doesn't look that good. It still looks obvious. So, I took a hooded jacket from my closet & wore it. I put the hoody around my head, hiding my puffy red eyes. I don't want Eric to see me like this. I'm too lazy.

Now today, from a very good day to a very sad day. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday or else I will see Niall awkwardly because of today. I don't know how to approach him this Monday. I know I said I can't wait for Monday. But now, I don't feel excited anymore. Oh God, what am I gonna do?