82

*Fani's POV*

I didn't know what to do. All I can do is just stood here, staring at Harry, trying to figure out what am I going to explain to Niall if they ever met face to face.

"Can I come in?" Why is Harry suddenly so nice today?

"Well...um...actually, there's-"

"Fani? Who is it?" I was to late. Niall was already right beside me.

I was speechless. They both should've never met. Not in their intire life they should. Why is this have to happen now?

"Told you we'll meet again." Harry gave an evil grin to Niall.

Again? What does he mean? Have they met before? But how? Where?

"You again? What are you doing here?" Niall asked him confusely.

I didn't say a word or told Harry to come in but he just pushed me aside and come in. That was rude. I was going to say something but I was to afraid if Niall will thought about something else between me and Harry. It's been years I haven't met him. We are nothing. Nothing more. Not even a friend.

"I was going to see my girl-"

"Harry!" I stopped him before he would say anything that would make Niall's blood boils. "Please. Leave. Now!" I said harshly to him, looking down on the floor. I did not want to see his face.

"Fani? Who is this? Why is he here?" Niall asking me the same questions.

"I knew they were someone you wanted to protect. And I can't believe its her! Wow. What a shock! Is this war then?" Harry threatens Niall.

"Harry! Leave!" I almost shout.

"Okay. Okay. I'll leave. But remember, you will be mine." Harry gave me a tease smirk and winked at Niall. Then he just left. Nothing was left behind except for the confuse and anger feeling he left for Niall to feel.

"Fani? Who was that?" Niall asked me again.

"Niall, I think we should sit-"

"Who was that?!" Niall suddenly shouts. I was scared and suprised that I almost jumped. But I didn't. My heart beats really fast and I didn't know what to explain. Maybe I know, but the coward feeling inside me just couldn't get out that the words just won't spit out of my mouth.

"That was Harry Sty-"

"No! I don't even care about his name! All I want to know is that who is he to you? Who are you to him?" Niall cut me off the second time. He was mad. I can feel it. Extremely mad.

"He was my boyfriend back at my old high school. He was not is." I explained to Niall.

"Do you still love him?" Niall asked me an obvious question.

"What? Of course not! I love you and only you! No one else but you!" I explained.

"Then why he suddenly came here and just barged into your house like his been here before?"

"He-he did." I spoke the truth and look down on the floor.

"What? Why haven't you told me about this?" Niall was absolutely confused and angry at me.

"I'm scared that you will get mad at me or worst, beat him up." I told him honestly.

"What's the difference now?"

He was right. It'll still be the same even when I didn't or did told him about Harry.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you before. But please Niall, please believe me that there is nothing between me and Harry anymore. That was a long time ago." I spoke the truth.

Niall sighed and sat hinself on the couch. I just sat there infront of him saying nothing and just stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Niall?" I broke the silence. "Say something." I sounded like I was pleading Niall to say something. I felt so ridiculous.

"He will come back you know?" Niall lift his head up to look at me.

I nodded.

"Come here." Niall tapped the couch next to him, telling me to sit beside him.

I did and he pulled me to his arms. My head was resting on his chest and I can hear my favorite melody, his heartbeat.

Before Niall could say something, his phone vibrated on the coffee table infront of us. I lift myself up, hiding my disappoinment of Niall had to let me go because of someone bothering us through the phone.

"Hello?" Niall answered his phone.

"I-I can explain." Niall's voice suddenly sounded like he was afraid or worried.

"No! I didn't go anywhere!" Niall's voice raised and he quickly hung up the phone.

He sighed and look at me. "Who's that?" I was asking and obvious question.

"My mom." Niall shrugged.

That's right. I was to busy thinking about myself and how I never wanted Niall to leave me that I forgot Niall has a mother. A mother who needs attention from her only son. A mother who's lonely and needs her son for love. Here I am sitting on the couch with Niall without even thinking about a more important love for Niall. His mother's.

"Niall, I think...you should go now. I'm-I'm sorry that I've been so selfish without even thinking about your mother."

"No Fani. Stop saying that!"

"It's the truth. I am selfish. I'll-I will be fine. We'll talk about this later. For now, I think you should go to your mother or else she would explode." I told Niall without standing up looking at him.

Niall nodded. Before he leave, he gave me a kiss on my head and left me all alone in my house.

This is what I am so confuse about Niall. He was suppose to be mad at me about Harry just now. But why he didn't? Someone who is mad at you just not in the mood to give you a kiss on the head. But Niall did. Why did he do that? Why wasn't he mad at me?

If Harry will continue to do these things, I'm scared that Niall would think I am taking advantage of his patients. Or his feelings. I'm scared that he will think that I didn't trust his love towards me.

And another thing, Maura. Niall's mom. How could I ever forgot about that? Niall had been staying here for almost a week and he didn't even told me a single thing what happened or about his mother. I've been trying hard to make Maura like me but there is always something that blocks my way. She must've hate me so much after I've been "kidnapping" his son for almost a week. How can I explain these things to her? I don't want her hatred kept increasing everytime she sees me.

Tessa. I was exactly a "clone" of Tessa. Niall loved Tessa so much and I think he still do. So if Niall was with Tessa along time ago, that must've mean that Maura liked her too. I have the same face as Tessa. But why does Maura hated me so much? Maybe she doesn't realised that my face looks like her son's dead girlfriend? No. It can't be. I've met Maura hundreds of time and she clearly sees my face everytime we met. Maybe it's my personality? I am definitely sure that Tessa was sweet and kind of a person when she was alive but what's the difference about me?

-----------

HATE HATE HATE HATE IT when I ran out of ideas!!!

This story is almost done I think?? Maybe after a few conflicts with Maura and Harry and then they bond and then bla bla bla bla....DONE!

After this story is done, I will make another fanfic and this time its a Harry Styles fanfic. So far, the story is going smooth in my head. Thank God for that. And yeah...I hope you guys like this chapter and dont forget to vote or comment :D LOVE.YOU!

Oh and dont forget to follow my IG acc @nialler.co :D THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!