46

To the people who corrected my grammar or spelling, I'm sorry. My english is not that good. I'll try better next time :)

This chapter is dedicated to the girl who's fangirling & squealing because of this story. Because people like you make me want to write more & more hehe love you xx

*******************

**-LUNCH TIME-**

*Fani's POV*

I was overwhelm. Well...too overwhelm because Niall suddenly said that he wanted to be my friend & we can start all over again. You can't even imagine how happy I am. When Niall said that I can't sleep well yesterday, he read my mind. It was true what he said. It was true that I didn't sleep well yesterday. Not because I was shocked when about the kiss or angry even. It was because I was too happy. I can't explain how my happiness is.

Yesterday when I was walking towards my house, I opened the door, slam it & went straight to my room. I wasn't going to cry or anything. So, instead of crying & sobbing in my pillow, I squeal & screaming because of happiness! That moment when Niall kissed me, I was surprised & shocked but at the same time I was very very happy! I know I didn't kissed back & I regret that. But still, when he kissed me, my heart flattered like hell! I never felt this way before except for the guy I dated long ago.........Anyway, from that moment where the whole zoo was making me nervous in my stomach, I knew that I already liked Niall.

Yeah. Like. Oh wait....no....I know I promised myself that education first then, boyfriend. But my heart & mind just too stubborn to reject that I'm not inlove with Niall. They still want Niall eventhough I said no. And now my whole body is inlove with Niall. When Niall held my arm on that night, I forced myself to yell the word 'let go' out of my mouth. I don't want Niall to know that I already liked him. Isn't that obvious? I think I don't like him. I love him. And now my whole body is shaking mentally because they are now addicted to Niall's touch. I'm addicted to Niall's touch.

Did you know that the word 'like' & the word 'love' is totally a different thing? Like is when you like them because of their looks or their scent of smell or even how they treat you. But love, love is in a totally different world. Love is when you love every single thing about them. Even when they sneeze makes you melt. Love is a word where you are inlove with someone's personality. When their personality is beautiful, everything about them is beautiful. Even the most little things are beautiful. Love is a wonderful thing. The world would have more love than more likes. Like is just a simple thing. But Love is a big thing. When someone's playing someone's love, it could start World War III! But yeah. This is a very good explanation of why I love Niall.

I smiled when I thought of this.

"Why are you suddenly smiling?" Niall suddenly spoke with his mouth full of red apple. And yes. I sat with Niall today at lunch.

I shook my head. Then a question popped in my head, "Why do you want to start all over again?" I asked Niall nervously.

Niall shrugged, continuing eating his red apple. "I just...want to start all over again. That's all." Niall said & I just nod.

"Niall...." I called his name. Niall eye brow raised up high.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Niall.

"Since you already asked me. So no. Only one question right?" Niall said to me, chuckling & teasing me. I slapped Niall's shoulder teasingly. "Okay fine. What is it?" Niall asked me.

"Jake once told me about you & you guys are bestfriend since kindergarten. But why all of a sudden, you guys weren't anymore?" I asked him nicely make sure that his not taken aback what I asked him.