15

*Niall's POV*

I still haven't went home yet. So I drove to a lake where me & Tessa always go there just the two of us usually having a picnik together, or go swimming, or just star gazing. That's one of my favorite memories with Tessa. I will never forget that.

I arrived at the lake. Parking my car near a tree & went outside. It's full moon today. I smile slightly. The star is shining & twinkling. Maybe one of them is Tessa. I'm glad. That means she can see what I'm doing. But, can she hear me from up there?

I sat on the wooden port & lay there, listening the lake singing. The sound of the lake being pushed by the breeze lightly makes me calm. Makes me almost asleep. I closed my eyes.

"Wow! What a night! The stars shining, it's full moon & most importantly you're here with me Niall." I opened my eyes & surprised to see Tessa was laying under my arm.

Actually, I'm not surprised. I'm used to it now. I'm used to Tessa always popping out of nowhere. So, I don't have to worry about our promise together.

"Yeah. It's a beautiful night." I replied with a smirk on my face.

"I missed you. Do you know that?" Tessa suddenly asked.

"Yes. Of course I know that." I replied back.

"Thank you." Tessa said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For punching that douchebag from using my locker." Tessa said.

I laughed. I really am laughing. For about three months & a half, this is the first time I laughed. Thanks to Tessa.

"Why are you thanking me? Just now at school, why are you telling me to stop punching him? I'm not done with him yet you know?" I asked curiously.

"I don't want you to be a murderer okay?" Tessa said.

"Is that just it?" I asked jokingly.

"Nope."

"Then tell me more why?" I asked again.

"It's for someone you will love. You've met her before at the park. She will make you happier than I am. You will be more happier with her than with me. Trust me. She's exactly like me. You will never know the difference. She will make you move on from your miserable life like now. She will change you completely. You will have a future with her." Tessa explained.

What is she talking about?

"What do you mean? No. I won't love another girl other than you. I will never move on. I don't want to let you go. I will never forget you. Ever. Mark my words." I almost stuttered.

"Don't worry Niall. Everything will be okay. I promise." Tessa hug my waist.

"No! Stop saying that! Everything is not okay!" I said getting back up from my laying position.

When the time I got up, Tessa was gone. Just now she right besides me & hug my waist add to that & now she dissapeared again. I will never understand what she means by "Everything will be okay" & I will meet a girl who is more better than Tessa? No no no no. No way.

One more thing, Tessa said that I've met a girl at the park before. Who? Is it that Fani girl? How can I know her when I never even see her face? My life is not just miserable without Tessa, Tessa's now confusing my life with her words & keep appearing & dissapearing again & again.

I hate this hillucination. Is it a hilluconation? Or is it real?