21

*Jake's POV*

The bell rang & English class was over. When the bell rang, Niall woke up & got straight out from class without even say thank you to Mrs. Smith & I thank God for Niall didn't notice that Tessa was sitting infront to his right. I mean Fani.

Shit. I gotta remember.

I saw Fani got out of class as well with her new friend. I wanted to call her but, I just don't think I can't. I need to confirm things right before I said that Fani is Tessa. Or maybe she's just Fani.

I walked out from class & walked towards Niall. When I looked at Niall's face, I felt like I was betraying my friend.

"I...I gotta Go." I walked away from Niall without waving or smiling at him. Science class is in an hour.

I need to get my mind straight. I want to get out from here. But, where? So, I ended up in the school restroom infront of the mirror with both of my hands on the white sink. I looked at myself saying this is just a coincidence. Tessa is dead. She's not in this world anymore. Fani is just another girl who looked exactly like her.

Yeah. Exactly.

But, why are they have the same feature? I don't understand! This is all messing with my head. Ergh.

The bell rang, telling me that it's time for Science class. That means I have to go to the lab. I went inside the Science lab & Mr. Ben our science teacher tells us to find a lab partner. I looked for Niall but, his isn't here. Then, I saw Tessa....I mean Fani.

FUCK.

Fani was alone sitting, looking outside the window. Now's my chance to get to know who she really is. I walked towards the marbled table where Fani was sitting, & she turned her face from the window & looked at me with a sweet, cute smile.

My eyes not widened this time. But my heart was thumping really really fast. I can't believe I was sitting besides a girl who looks exactly like, literally like Tessa but, with a different name. This time, it's Fani.

"Hi. I'm Fani by the way. We didn't got the chance to know each other in English class just now." Fani held her hand out to shake my hand.

I looked into her eyes. It's the same as Tessa's. Brown. Beautiful brown. All I can see in Fani's eyes were only Tessa. Fani is Tessa. Or maybe not.

"Tessa?" I said suddenly.

"What? No. I'm Fani." Fani said frowning & smiling at the same time.

"Huh? Err...Sorry. I'm...I'm Jake." I said stuttering.

"Hello Jake. We're gonna be lab mates for a year from now on. Hope it'll work out." She said smiling.

Niall still haven't got in Science class. I wonder where he is. Most of Science class, me & Fani were talking about useless things. From how to make a magnesium pop to how cats fart sounds like. Yeah we get along together so quickly. I felt comfortable around her. Eventhough, her name is Fani but, deep inside I know she's Tessa. I know it.

The bell rang again. It's lunch time. Thank God. I'm hungry & I can't this awkwardness between me & Fani. I wanted to asked Fani to have lunch with me but, I just want to take things slowly. It's not like we're dating or something. Yet. But, I just don't want her to think that I'm the type of guy who likes to rush things. I really don't.

I saw Fani was walking with Jenny. Her new friend. I watched her walking away from me & I turn away & just walk opposites her.

"Jake!" I heard Fani calling me from behind.

"Yeah?" I quickly turned around.

"Do you wanna have lunch with me? It's okay if you don't want to cause I'm just asking. So..." Fani turned away.

"Yes! I mean...Yeah. I like that." I nod with a smile.

"Cool. I just wanna put somethings in my locker for a sec." She turned away again.

I smiled. Well, supposedly I'm the one who should be asking her but, sorry for me for being such a coward guy.