81

*Fani's POV*

I woke up feeling fresh and abit of headache. My head feels so heavy and I don't know why. Maybe I'm just to tired about yesterday.

Yesterday......

When I forced to lift my body up, I instantly held tight the duvet that covered my body when I thought about yesterday. It was scary, traumatizing and it should not happened.

I wanted to cry but I told myself that I don't want to. I don't want to feel weak or fragile. It's all over. Jake is now in prison for God knows how long. I hope he stays behind bars longer. My life would be much more peaceful.

Yesterday is the past. It's old news and nobody likes old news. Today is a new day to start fresh and forget about the past no matter how hard it is. I have too. I can't let the memory about yesterday weakens me. I need to stay strong. I hope I can. If I can.

I lift myself up from my bed and walk to towards the bathroom for a long, warm shower. When I got there, I instantly strip myself naked and went into the peaceful, warm shower. It was very relaxing and it made me almost forgot all the past memories about yesterday. I could really need Niall in here with me. He could give me a ticklish kiss on my neck, hugging my waist while we're enjoying the warm shower, or even make out. But now he's not here, I just enjoy this little pleasure by myself.

I heard the door banging from downstairs and I assumed it was Niall. It definitely is. Who will it be other than Niall his self?

I quickly got out of warm shower and wrapped my towel around my naked body and immediately ran outside. I was going to ran downstairs and hug Niall but Niall was already in my room, looking down on his phone.

He saw me standing infront of him and stood up from my bed and before he could say anything, I ran and wrapped my arms around his neck like  he was gone for a year.

"Woah," Niall was surprised. "Is something happened or am I missing something?" Niall jokingly asked.

I pulled myself from his muscular body and gave him a genuine smile, "Nothing. I just...miss you."

"I miss you too," Niall smiles back at me and gave me a short peck on my shoulder.

"Now get dress before I do something even more to you!" Niall teased me and I just laughed.

I wore a simple shirt with long sleeves and a pair of my navy blue ripped jeans. I tie my hair in a messy ponytail and I smiled looking at the mirror feeling statisfied of how I wanted my hair too look.

When I was on my way downstairs, I smelled something delicious but at the same time, something burning. What could Niall have done? Is he burning my house or cooking something? I didn't know Niall can cook.

When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw Niall was struggling trying to flipped the pancakes off the pan. I laugh quietly so that he won't know I was laughing at him.

"Good, you're here. Feed yourself some pancakes I baked for you," Niall smiled at me.

"Are you really serious that this are pancakes you're cooking?" I stared down at my plate, looking at the "pancakes". It doesn't look like one. It looks like mud. Or dirt.....or even....poop.

"Come on, I am sweating like hell here making flapjacks for you and all you do is staring at it? Trust me, eventhough it doesn't look like one, at least it taste like it."

Maybe Niall was right. Evnthough it doesn't look like one, doesn't mean it doesn't taste like it. I'll give it a try.

I put the pancakes in my mouth and trying to taste the familiar vanilla taste pancake. And Niall was right, it does taste like it. Eventhough it looks very ugly.