62

*Fani's POV*

I walked towards my car, starting to cry non stop. I don't want Eric to see me cry like this. I don't want him to see me hurt by his words. I admit. Some of Eric's words are true. And some maybe will happening. But, my heart just say no & don't want to believe in any of those words. But my brain was the smart one here. It believes & think logically. Whereas my heart just do what it feels. So maybe that's why I'm always hurt cause I always follow my heart but forgot to take my brain with me.

Maybe, it was happening again to me. What Eric said was very hurtful. And maybe my heart made a mistake again. I made a mistake. What if I did? Then, who will paste back my millions of shattered hearts?

I stopped on the red light. Still crying. I was sobbing & I was almost out of my breath. I looked at my reflection in the rear view mirror, my eyeliner was all dirty. It was all over my face caused of my tears. I wiped it with my hands. I looked back to the road & took a very heavy breath. I felt slightly great but that was enough for me.

The light still on red. So, while waiting for it to be green, I opened the radio & coincedently, Don't Let Me Go was on. I smirk alittle & hummed to the song. The song made me feel better. And even more better when I thought about Niall. This was Niall's favorite song to. Our favorite song.

I turned my head to the side & saw alittle girl who was staring outside the window, dreaming about something with her head layed down on both of her crossed arms. She was so cute. A little child dreaming about something is adorable. When suddenly, she lift her head up & her eyes stopped at my sight. If I just look away & let her stare at me till' the light is green would be so awkward. So, instead of looking away, I waved at her, smiling.

The little girl waved back & smiled at me. She has the most adorable smile. A tiny dimple visible under her lower cheek. She then, drove off. I looked at her car, driving away from me. When suddenly, cars & motors drove besides me & horn their vehicles to me repeatedly. It was then I realised that the red light was already green! No wonder the little girl already drove off first.

After that adorable since has happened to me, it made me feel alot more better then just humming to Don't Let Me Go. I will never forget that little girl's adorable smile.

My car was finally stopped infront of Niall's front yard. I looked at his house & I let out a sigh. I don't want him to see me in this kind of state. My make up was all mushy & my face looks tired after all the crying just now. I can't & never will let Niall see me this way.

So, I picked up my beg, unzipped it & took my leather, turqoise make up bag. I let out just the basic ones; powder, blusher & of course, my eyeliner.

I used my powder mirror to do my makeup. Alittle bit of here, alittle bit of there and.......Done!

Oops, almost forgot! My lipbalm.

I checked myself for the last time, did my hair & finally, I was completely done.

I walked out from my car & walked straight to Niall's door. I was about to knock when suddenly the door opened.

It was Niall, holding a broom in his hand. He was wearing a grey tank top.

Wow, he looks so hot wearing that.

"Babe, finally you're here!" Niall hugged me & called me Babe. Ooo how I love that. "Come on. I was just about to start." Niall tilt his head to the side.

**************************************************

We've finished the whole house except for the kitchen. It took us merely whole 4 hours straight to clean the house. I had a very great time. Keeping myself busy from my conversation with Eric just now, made me forget all about it. This whole cleaning thing made me forget what my problem is & what those hurtful Eric's word had said to me. I don't know if this is weird or not but, I was kindda disappointed when we both almost finished cleaning. Maybe I was just to afraid that I will think about what had happened just now.