68

*Fani's POV*

Niall sent me home. After what happened...after what we did at the lake....in the car, I can't stop smiling all the way to my house. My cheeks are cramping. Is this wrong? Am I suppose to smile after all the Tessa story?

Yes. I know that I should be mad at him but, I just can't. There's something that he did to me so that I won't be mad at him. Maybe it's the way he touches me. So foreign yet so familiar. That was the first time I've been touched like that.

Also, all the way to my house, Niall won't let go of my hand. I was flattered. I smiled even more when he did that. Whenever I look away from the window to look at him, his already looking at me with a wide smile. A sincere one. I can see it. And of course, I smiled back & Niall gave a peck on my nose & continues to drive. What girl doesn't like to be peck on the nose?

Finally, we arrive at my house. Niall let out a big huff & rub both of his tighs. Niall look at me.

"I really had a great time today." Niall smiled widely.

I blushed when he said that. I know what he meant. For the first time ever, a guy saw me fully. Literally. Naked. But, I like the way he said it. It's romantic & fluttering. The way Niall said it, it gave me butterflies in my stomach.

When the time I was about to open the car door, Niall pulled my wrist & our lips met. It was a soft kiss. Very soft one. I finally can taste the moisture in his lips. It was mixed with mint.

"I love you." Niall said in his smile.

I kissed him back to show that I love him too. I really do. And I mean it.

Niall honk his car & I waved him goobye. I turned the doorknob & opened the door & I went inside.

"Fani? Is that you? I need you to do me a fa....." Eric walked towards me & stop mid-sentence.

"What?" I shrugged. "What do you want me to do?"

Eric looked down on the floor & chuckled.

"Eric? What? What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" This is getting annoying.

"My little sister is a big girl now." Eric walked past me & tapped my shoulder before went out of the house.

"Wh-what do you mean?!" I shout infront of the porch before Eric went missing from my sight to go for a jog.

Eric didn't respond to me. He just waved me goodbye without even looking at me. What does he mean by me is a big girl now? I'm still me. I'm still the same Fani. Ugh. Now I'm confuse!

I groaned from what happened just now & climbed upstairs to go for a quick shower & then, go eat dinner.

I walked towards my mirror & untied my hair tied ponytail. I took a piece of cotton, put make up remover & wiped it on my whole face. I'm done.

I stripped myself naked in the bathroom & look into the mirror to brush my teeth. I self check my face first then took the toothpaste to put it on my toothbrush. I gave myself a second look when I saw something I never had before.

I rubbed it many times but it won't stick out. I put my toothbrush back on the sink & leaned myself closer to the mirror to what is this reddish thing that stuck on my neck.

My mind flashed back to what happened in the car at the lake. My eyes widen & I gripped both of my hands on the white sink.

It can't be.

Maybe it is!

It's a.....It's a...

Lovebite!!