3

*Niall's POV*

AH! I'm so curious & confuse! What happen to my Tessa? Is she alright? Where is she anyway? Hope she's fine. Hope she's happy eventhough she'll see me in this kind of situation. 

Where is my Tessa? I haven't heard her voice in ages. I almost forgot how she sounds like. I'm scared that if I continue to be in a coma like this, I'm scared that I will forget her, how she giggles when I kiss her neck, how she laughs when I tell her jokes. I will definitely be scared that I will forgot how she will look like when she is smiling whenever she looks at me.

FUCK COMA! WAKE UP YOU WEAK! FOR TESSA!

**--TOMORROW MORNING--**

I still can hear the beeping sound on the left side of my shoulder. That means, I'm still in the hospital & still in a coma. When will I wake up? Yesterday, after all the thinking about my mother wanted to tell me about Tessa, I got a headache & fell asleep. A really deep sleep.

I dreamt about me & Tessa were happy together. Playfully poking at each other in the car. I don't know where are we going but we were going somewhere. I know it. Then, Tessa suddenly screamed my name & the dream was over.

What is that dream mean? Is Tessa in danger? Is Tessa is at the same hospital with me? Why is she in the hospital? What happen? I still don't know why I was in a coma in the first place. I'm still worried about Tessa.

Tessa is my life. She is my baby. I love her. We've been together for almost 2 years. I can't imagine how I'd live without her. I will never be the same again.

Suddenly, I felt something sharp & thin stab into my arm. OUCH. What is that? Maybe it's the nurse giving me medicine or something. She then rubs my arm with cold water. Then on my leg. Then on my head. Is she giving me a bath? How long do I haven't take a shower? I must stinks.

Suddenly, a female voice came inside the room & said thank you to the nurse for taking care of me. I know that voice. It was my mother.

Why is she always the one who visited me. Where is Tessa?I want my Tessa. I want to hear her voice saying the word "I Love You" to me or stroke my hair with her soft & beautiful hand. Oh God I miss her so much.

"Niall, I brought a picture of you & me when we were at our mother & son dinner." My mother said. I feel her smiling through the talk.

"We were both happy. Then, you said that you will never live me & you will always take care of me. Then, you said that you will always be my superman. You promise yourself to be strong & healthy. & Nothing can stop you." My mother said. I can hear her crying. Oh mother. Please don't cry. I'm here right beside you.

"Then, here you are. Sleeping in a coma for two months living me alone. Without anyone to comfort me." She continues.

It's true. Me & my mother doesn't have anyone except Tessa. My mother had me when she was only seventeen. My father left her cause he said that he's to young for this parenting thing.

I don't blame him though. Cause withouht him, I won't be as strong as I am now. Eventhough I'm in a coma, I'm still alive. Hearing my mother's voice makes me more alive. But, for the past days or weeks. I've been asking for the same person, same question. Where is my Tessa?

My mother sniffed & I can hear her taking something out.

"Here's another picture. But not you & me. But, you with...with Tessa." She cries again.

A picture of me & Tessa? Oh how I wish I can see it.

"This is when you two were at the theme park photobooth. You two are so cute together. I miss her alot" She cries again.

What do you mean you miss her alot mother? Tell me.

"You probably don't know this Niall. But...." My mother tried to say something but she cry & cry non stop.  

Is there something I don't know? What happen to Tessa mother? TELL ME!

"Tessa...she....she.." My mother stutter.

Yes mother. She what? Alive? Happy? She what mother?

"She didn't make it" My mother cries again.

She didn't make it? Make it what?

"When the accident happened, she died in action." My mother continues.

What? Tessa? MY Tessa died? In action? Accident? Tessa? Died? 

No! It can't be!! NOOO!

I was shaking after what I just heard from mother's mouth. She lied right? She wasn't speaking the truth. She's joking.

I'm shaking non stop. I can hear the beeping sound beeps faster & faster. I can hear mother screaming my name & calling the doctor & nurses. 

I suddenly opened my eyes & screaming Tessa's name.

TESSAAAAAA!!