14

*Niall's POV*

My flashback turns to reality when I heard a loud smash besides me. I saw a blonde haired guy putting his books & stationeries in Tessa's locker. He took out the colorful flower stickers from Tessa's locker.

What the FUCK?!

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked harshly.

"What do you think I'm doing dim witt?" He replied back.

In just a matter of seconds before I realise, my hands are punching his face over & over again. I can his lips are already busted from my punching. His drooling. What have I done?

Niall, STOP! Niall, STOP!

I heard a girl's voice calling me & telling me to stop punching this ass hole.

When I look up, I saw Tessa screaming my name. Calling my using that rose red lips of her. She looks dissapointed. She looks sad.

I felt like someone is pulling me off from punching more of this ass hole again & again. It's Mr. Harper. My Science teacher.

"Niall what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mr. Harper said.

I didn't realise that people already surrounding me. What the hell is wrong with me?

When I look where Tessa had stood, she was gone. What's wrong with me? 

I pulled away from Mr. Harper's hold & walk away to find Tessa. Where is she?

"NIALL! Come back here Mister!" I heard Mr. Harper calling me from behind.

"You are in alot of trouble!" I heard Mr. Harper talked again.

Shut the FUCK UP already would ya?!

I stopped in the middle of the hallway & looked right & left to see where Tessa had gone. Why am I always hillucinating? I need treatment!

Mr. Harper walked towards me & pulled my hanf before I can ran away from him. He push me into his office & asked me to sit down.

"Niall! What's got into you? You were never been in a fight before. Like ever." Mr. Harper said.

Yes. His true. I never been into a fight before cause all my time was spending with Tessa. I've got more important things to do other than having a useless fight. But, now that Tessa's gone....I think I'll be doing more useless things than I will thought I would be doing.

"What happen? Truly. Tell me the truth. I know you're not this kind of boy unless you have a reasonable reason to be like that." Mr. Harper said with his worried tone.

"He was using Tessa's locker!" I said seriously.

"So? It's only a locker. What's wrong with that?" Mr. Harper asked.

"That's Tessa's Locker! He was using Tessa's locker." I repeat.

"Niall! It's now his locker. So that's his. C'mon, tell me what really happened." Mr. Harper leaned his back on his big blue chair.

"He was using Tessa's locker & that locker means so much to me. Even if its just a locker, that locker is precious to me! Tessa's gone Mr. Harper! She's gone! She's not in this world anymore!" I said standing from my chair.

"I'm sorry about Tessa but do you have to be that way Niall?" Mr. Harper asked annoyingly.

"Forget it. It's useless talking to you." I said walking away without even looking at his fat face.

I walked out from Mr. Harper's shitty office & walk towards that fucking stupid ass blonde guy. He was wiping blood from his busted lips that causes by me. Surfs him right.

I pushed that blonde guy away from Tessa's locker & took out all his things & books out & threw it to the ground.

"What the FUCK man?!" Blondy said.

"No one I mean NO ONE can touch anything that belong to Tessa!" I said pointing my index finger to him.

"DO YOU HEAR IT?! NO ONE CAN EVER USE THIS LOCKER! UNDERSTOOD?!" I said loudly so that the whole school will know what the consequences are.

"IF ANY OF YOU USE IT! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN JUST NOW!" I said. Everyone looking at me with irritated looks. Who cares?

After what just happen that day, nobody I mean nobody talk to me or even dare to go near me.  

Yeah, they should be scared. Now that I've changed completely, I don't care if I have friends or not. With Tessa gone, I'd rather be alone then with somebody who I don't love.

School is over. It's time to go home. Well....I don't feel like coming home actually. I don't want mother to ask me how was my day at school. I hate that question.

So I drove my car out from the school property & drove to the road. I don't know where I'm gonna go actually. I just want to clear my mind about today. It's so frustratifng & irritated & all of the people there are so annoying. How can I start a new life when all of this stupid ass holes keep existing in this world?

Well....actually...I already started a new life. Punching someone in the face on the first day of school for the first time ever is a new start right? Well....for me.

But I'm still confuse about Tessa calling my name to stop punching that ass hole. I'm confuse cause why is Tessa keeps coming, keeps popping out of nowhere. What is she trying to show me actually? How can I forget her when she's the one who made my life worsen?

Oh God. How can I say that. No no no. Tessa. I can't forget about Tessa. Not now. Not tomorrow. Not ever!