70

*Fani's POV*

Nurses and doctors were pushing Niall who was weakly lying on the wheel bed, blood started to stained the white sheet that cover up half of Niall's body. I cried non stop. I tried to be calm no one is calming me and I can't even calm myself up.

I ran to catch up with the nurses and doctors who were running towards the Emergency room.

"Everything will be okay...." I said in my sobs. Niall didn't even move an inch. He was completely pass out. "Everything will be okay......" I repeat myself.

Before I could get inside the Emergency room, one of the male nurse stop me from getting in.

"But I need to be beside him!" I almost scream.

"I know miss but you have to wait outside. Please." The male nurse insisted me.

I didn't object, I forced myself to just stay out and wait for God knows if it's good news or bad news. But of course, every person in the world are hoping for good news. And I'm one of them.

I sat on of the blue sits that were put not far away from the Emergency room. Every time, every second, every hour, I haven't stop praying for Niall's safety. I was so worried. To worried for him. This is all my fault. If I have ever forced Niall to buy us an umbrella together he wouldn't be in the hospital in the first place! What am I gonna do now? I can't do anything! All I can do is pray and hope for the best. I know that Niall will be okay. We're meant to be remember?

I was kicking on the floor, walking from left to right again and again, biting my fingers, biting my nails and all this is because I was thinking about Niall. How is he in there? Is he okay? Does it hurt?

~

Two hours later, one of the doctor finally came out from the Emergency room and walk calmly towards me. He looks calm and not even a single sigh was showing on his face.

I emidiately stood up from the blue chair when I saw the doctor walk towards me.

"H-how was he doctor?" I stutter from all the crying.

The doctor gave a small sigh. "There's good news and bad news."

"What's the good news?" I asked him instantly.

"The good news is, the surgery was a success. But-"

"But what?" I cut the doctor off.

"He has to be careful cause the bullet almost shot his spine and that could make him paralyse forever. When he wakes up, he needs a 2 or 3 days therapy." The doctor explained.

"A-and the bad news?" I stutter, not ready to hear for the bad news.

"He lost almost 40% of his blood from the bleeding but don't worry, everything is fine. And I'm not sure when he will wake up. It would take days or weeks for him to recover from this wound. It was to deep." The doctor explained the bad news.

The doctor left me alone standing there while covering my mouth with my hand. My body was weak, till I sat down on the blue chair back. Niall was....he lost almost 40% person of his blood because of me. He almost got paralysed because of me. He won't wake up for days or even weeks because of me. And he will go for rehab because of me. It is so obvious that all of this is my fault!

~

Half an hour later, I forced myself to move my feet to the room where Niall lifeless body is laying there. My feet were shaking and my hand felt like it doesn't want to turned the doorknob around. I was still sobbing from all the non stop crying because of this.

I peek my head inside to find Niall weak and lifeless body laying on the old hospital bed. I walk towards Niall slowly. I hate the beeping sound that machine made. It gave me chills and sometimes false hope if my love one will ever live or not.