80

*Niall's POV*

It was in the middle of the night. It had been hours since me and Fani had slept. Fani suddenly cried in her sleep but I ease her to sleep by giving her a warm kiss on her forhead. She then slept peacefully.

I can't believe Jake  did that to her. I knew this would coming. I've been trying to avoid Fani from Jake but it just doesn't work. He always appear out of nowhere.

I followed Fani from behind when she took a bus home. I was worried for a moment. Mother tried to stop me when I ran after her but I didn't listen so I followed Fani anyway.

She was siting on the steel bench with her worried expression. I was going to just force her to ride with me but I didn't. I just wanted to see what she would do next. I didn't expect anything of course.

The bus finally came and I followed the huge vehicle when the bus stops and took in the guy with the green hoody. He doesn't look so suspicious actually.

The bus continues its journey when suddenly it stopped. I was surprised when Fani suddenly came out of the bus whereas her house is two miles away from here. I was even more surprised when I saw the guy with the green hoody came out of the bus as well.

I knew something was wrong when that guy pulled Fani's hand. They were like fighting or arguing about something. The guy just followed Fani all the way till he suddenly pulled Fani to an alley.

And that was when it hit me. That guy was Jake. He was obviously Jake! He took Fani away from me and I need to help her!

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and ran towards that lonely alley. My girl is in trouble and I need to help her! She needs me.

I was shocked and angry when I saw what happened. Jake did the same thing at what he did to Tessa.

Raping her.

No. This has to stop and Fani needs me to be with her. So I did.

It happened too fast that I haven't realised that Jake was already layed weakly on the dirty ground.

Lucky him Fani stopped me from killing him. I was only seconds close to kill him but that was his day and one day it will be mine and I will kill this motherfucker.

My flashback was interupted by an annoying ring that woke me up in the middle of the night. I tried to ignored it but I just can't. It was too loud and it's interupting Fani from getting enough sleep.

So I forced myself from bed and trying to search where was that ring coming from. It was on the table. When I finally knew where it is, I quickly slide the answer button without even looking at who is calling in this late hours.

"Hello?" I greet in my sleepy and raspy voice.

"Niall? Is that you?" A familiar voice asking me who I was.

"Eric?" I was beyond shock. What if he was or even furious of me sleeping in his house without his knowing that I slept with her sister. Fuck! I'm in trouble.

"Yeah it's me." Now I regret for not looking at the contact name before answering the call.

"Wh-why are you calling at this time of the night?" I whispered softly and looking at the digital watch besides Fani. It was only 7 in the morning. It's to fucking early for me!

"Actually, I was trying to call you. But then you answered Fani's so I'm going to tell you anyways."

"What is it?" I asked politely.

"Our dad just got another heart attack this morning and that's why I called Fani at this early morning." Eric explained.

"What? Is he okay?" I asked Eric.