53

*Fani's POV*

I tried to find Niall but he was nowhere to be found. Jake won't stop living me alone. He called me non stop for the last 15 minutes. Why does he have to call now? Why wasn't he called me one week ago? And why am I so mad at him? Ugh, all these confused me & it made me so angry. This is all because of Jake. Without Jake, Niall wouldn't be this way.

Suddenly, someone pulled my arm, stopping me from searching for Niall. When my body turned, it was Jake.

I jerk my hand harshly from him. I looked at him with a furrow on my face. I was so mad at him. What does he want from me?

"What do you want Jake? I'm busy right now! Because of you Niall acted this way towards me! Because of you I lost Niall! What more do you want from? Can you stop calling me? God! You're so annoying!" I said harshly to him. I didn't know that there was this side of me. This bad side of me. I never knew I have a bad side.

I was shocked by my own words. I don't know why I didn't apologise to Jake. I just walked away from him & he just stood there, watching me.

"I want you Fani!" Jake screamed. People started to stare at us both.

I stopped my track. I didn't said anything. I turned around & said,"Well you can't." I said to him. My eyes were getting watery."My hearts already belong to someone." I continued, knowing that he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"It's Niall...isn't it?" Jake asked me, walking nearer & nearer to me slowly.

I didn't said anything. I was speechless. I felt guilty for a second cause Niall was his bestfriend. Well....was."Since when?" Jake asked me again.

I was mute. My voice was missing. Nowhere to be found."SINCE WHEN?!" Jake literally screamed & I jumped alittle bit. Surprised by his loud voice.

"Since about a week ago." I said to him truthfully."Jake, since you been gone, alot had happened to me. To Niall. He changed. Completely. He moved on. He wanted to start a new life & I was the firt person he came to." I explained to him.

Jake let out alittle laugh & said,"He? Niall moved on? What? From his dead girlfriend?" I was taken aback by the word he said to me. So I slapped him right in the face.

"Don't you there said that to me or to him. I can't believe you Jake. Where is the real you?" I asked him. Tears already pouring down my cheeks.

"Owh so you're blaming me?" Jake let out a laugh."You wanna know why I'm like this huh? You wanna know why?!" Jake asked me with his loud voice. "This is all because of you! I became like this because of YOU!" Jake said to me.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked him confusedly.

"Since the day I first met you, I already inlove with you. Then, I knew that Niall will take me away from you. So, I have to do something. So, I became your first friend here. I thought that you would like me back when we were on a date that day. Then, apperantly, you're not. Then, I was away for a week & alot had happen. You with Niall? I let you be with Niall. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my entire life & that is letting you go." Jake said to me dramatically.

I close both of my ears with my hands. I don't wanna hear another word from him anymore.

"Niall will emdiately get you cause he already knew you." Jake said. The second last word making me felt surprised & chills.

What does Jake mean by Niall already knew me?

"You know what Jake? Stop saying things that you don't really know what you're talking about. I'm done with you! I'm too tired for this shit!" I said to him & leave him standing alone again.