78

*Niall's POV*

I pick Fani from the airport. Eric called. I don't even know how he got my number but he called me through the phone. It was abit awkward talking to him casually when he asked me if I can pick Fani from the airport. Of course I said yes. I thought she was going to go back home a week later but it's not. And I'm dead excited for this. I miss her so much that it hurts.

I arrived at the airport and I was trying to call Fani but she didn't pick up her phone. How am I going to find her in this huge airport? She has a black hair and not one girl has a black hair. Where am I gonna start?

I search and search for my love until I found a very familiar slim figure. Her hair were tied in braids to the side. I knew it was her. It was Fani. I never saw her hair styled like that before. She looks so beautiful and innocent. I want to surprised her so I tiptoed behind her and when I finally got  near her, I slowly slid my hand on her waist and she almost screamed but I stopped her with my lips attaching to hers.

I straight away held her hands while pulling her luggage. I'm very happy today cause she's finally home!

"Niall..." Fani stopped her track and I let go of her hand. I can see that she was abit disappointed when I did that.

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I-I need to tell you something."

"Okay. What is it about?" I shrugged.

"I think we need to talk in a more private place. Like in the car?" She played with her fingers.

I was happy and felt alittle bit afraid about what was Fani going to tell me. I'm in a very good mood today and I'm scared that what will she tell me will make me mad or angry or something that will make Fani scared of me.

I'm worried.

~

After putting Fani's luggage in the back of my car, we both emidiately got into it. I was about to open the car door for Fani but she was already got into the car so I just shrugged it off.

Fani was alittle bit different today. Just now I saw her eyes filled with happiness but now it filled with worries, sad or scared.

"I-I haven't told you about my past love life haven't I?" I wasn't surprised really. In fact, I was excited. Fani is finally going to tell me about her past love!

~

"That's where the part I got scared. What if he really is going to do something to our relationship or maybe even hurting you. I told Eric about this but he said that Harry threathening me was just him trying to scared me. But the way Harry said that he'll hurt somebody was serious." Fani finally straight to her point.

I wasn't scared actually. Maybe Eric was right. What if this Harry guy just wants Fani to feel scar? To feel insecure. If he will hurt my Fani, I will fucking literally kill him!

"But that's not what we're going to talk about..." Fani look outside the window. The drive to Fani's home was just minutes away.

"Then what is it?" I was worried.

"I-I know you're going to be mad at me and I know I deserve it. But that was the time when I knew about Tessa. And that time I was so mad about you not telling me the truth and I ran away from home just for awhile and I didn't know where to go and I ended up at Jake's house."

I was abit taken aback when she said that she has no where to go and that she ended up at Jake's house. But it was my own fault too that I didn't told her the truth about Tessa. That can be forgiven and I really want to know what is Fani trying to tell me.