57

*Fani's POV*

Me & Niall were both walking our way to my house. It was really comfortable & relax at this Tuesday evening. It was almost six-thirty & I haven't showered yet. The breeze were blowing my hair to the side almost covering my face. But, I stopped it before it can. I looked at Niall & apparently, Niall was looking at me already. I love it when he looked at me with his beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Nothing. You're just....beautiful." Niall smiled at me & I just look down on the ground.

Niall suddenly held my hand & intertwined our fingers together. I didn't stop him of course. I liked it. I felt a little bit of a rough touch on the tip of my fingers. When I looked down, I saw dried blood on Niall's knuckles. It must be a one really bad fight. I must treat him before it got worst.

So, we finally arrived at my home. I turned the door knob & I felt weird cause it wasn't locked. Maybe, Eric forget to lock it. Besides, Eric can't be home already. I didn't even see his car besides the road.

I shrugged when I thought about that. Our intertwined fingers were let go. I was disappointed when we did that. I don't want to let go.

"Fani! Is that you?" Suddenly, a familiar voice called my name.

Oh my God! It's Eric!

"Fani, I called you & why didn't you answer me back?" Eric walk towards me. When the time I wanted to say something, Eric cut me off. "Woah, Emm...Who's this?" Eric asked me, pointing his index finger to Niall.

Niall didn't said anything. He just stood there, with his mouth opened & eyes widen.

"Emm...His-his Niall. Niall Horan." I introduced Eric to Niall. "Niall...this is....my brother, Eric." I said to Niall. Niall awkwardly smiled & raised his hand half way then put both of his hand to his pocket. "You home early. And where's your car anyway?" I asked Eric.

"I put it in the garage." Yes. Of course. The garage. How stupid am I? Why didn't I even think of that?!

"So...his your friend then?" Eric crossed his arm to his chest & squinting his eyes to Niall.

"Actually Eric....about that." I said to Eric & asked Niall to just wait for us in the kitchen while me & Eric talk about me & Niall in the living room.

"Okay, explain." Eric said to me, still crossing his arm to his chest.

"Eric, please don't be mad. Me & Niall are kindda.....dating." I squint my eyes, clench my teeth & looked at my protective brother, Eric.

"Kindda? What is that mean?" Eric said loudly.

"Shhh Eric, slow down will you? Or Niall will hear us." I begged Eric.

"Can you explain to me about your "kindda dating" thing?" Eric asked me. I know he was worried. And I'm okay with that. But, I'm worried that he won't accept Niall.

"It all started like 3 weeks ago." I don't know how to explain it to him.

"3 weeks ago? And you didn't tell me?!" Eric voice was louder.

"I was gonna tell you but I'm afraid that you won't accept him & you will asked me like one million one questions or whatever. I just don't want you to worry about me." I said to Eric, holding his arm.

"What? When you're already married to him, now you gonna tell me?" Eric said sarcastically to me. " Fani, remember the past boyfriend you had? It hurts you really bad that you didn't even eat for weeks. And you fell sick. I don't want you to be like that again because of this new guy you date." Eric continues.