39

*Niall's POV*

It's been only a day I'm here, at the hospital. The doctor said that I will be here for 1 to 2 days. I hope today I'll be out of here. I hate this place. Its making me sick. I'm bored. I'm done staying here for 3 months & now 2 days? No. I wanna get out of here.

I was standing on the balcony, looking outside. The view is not that much. Only buildings & parking lots. I look down, watching people going in & out of here. Some are crying, some are happy. I smiled looking at the people laughing down there. It's been a long time I haven't laugh like that since.....

No! No. I don't want to think about that again. No. Not again. I want to move on. Even if I want to or not. Yes. I've made my choice. I think it's time for me to move on...?

"Are you ready?" Suddenly Tessa appeared besides me with her hands crossing on the steel balcony.

"Ready? Ready for what?" I asked curiously.

"You know? Move on." Tessa said.

I shook my head. I don't know yet. Eventhough I said I'm ready, but I'm not. "I'm sorry." Tessa continues, apologizing to me.

"For what?" I asked, furrowing my brow.

"For this. You're in the hospital again because of me...again." Tessa said.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I shouldn't be all crazy yesterday." I said, trying to comfort her. I don't like the word she's using. "Again" No. It's not her fault.

"Don't let me...Don't let me go..." I suddenly sings.

"Cause I'm tired of feeling alone." Tessa continues.

We sang our favorite song together while watching people goes in & out. It was a sweet moment for me. Eventhough Tessa is just an appearance, I feel so real when she's here cause she is real. I love her so much that it hurts.

While me & Tessa were singing, I suddenly feel something heavy inside my head. It's so so heavy. Agh, it's a migraine! Oh God it hurts!

My hands let go of the steel balcony & my body crashed hard onto the ground. What's happening?

"Niall? NIALL!" I heard Tessa's voice screaming my name.

"NIIIALL!" Tessa's voice screaming again calling my name. Then, all fades away.

********

It's the beep sound again. The beep sound that's waking me up. Oh God! I still have this stupid fucking migrain. Ugh. I opened my eyes heavely, cause it's too bright in here. I know where I am. I'm in the room. The hospital room as you called it. I hate this place. I need to get out.

I heard a squeaking sound. Sounded like a door being opened.

"Niall?" Oh, it's mother. Mother gasp when she saw me awake. "Thank God, you're okay. It's a good thing you not hurt. The doctor said that you only had a bad migrain cause of stress. What are you stress about?" Mother said. "Emm...Don't answer that." Mother continues.

"When will I get out of this filthy place?!" I said hitting the bed.

"About that..." Mother smiles. "You can go home tonight. You're okay...for now." Mother continues.

***********

It's time to go home. Finally I can get out of this fucking place.

"Niall, honey, you go pack up, while I'll go to the counter to check out & get your medicine." Mother said. I just nod.

I was packing up my things. Then, I forgot that my phone was in that bag. Ugh, now I have to re-pack all over again. I let out all the things out to find my phone. While I was looking for my phone, I saw something unexpected & forgotten. It was Fani's phone number. Oh shit! What are you Niall? A fucking dumbass FOOL?! You forgot to call her & now she must be dissapointed that I didn't come to study group with her. I didn't mean to stood her up. Now she would think that I stood her up.

I packed up all my things & clothes & ran to door & went outside to find mother was signing something on a paper, at the counter.

"Niall, are you ready?" Mother asked, putting down the black pen on the counter table. I nod.

*********

Me & mother were in the car. Mother was reversing her car & drive straight to the highway road. I was looking outside the window & mother was humming a song. She didn't open the radio. She understands that I need silence to keep me calm. Mother stops humming & we both in a complete silence. There's not even one sound we made, except for the cars & trucks driving besides us, honking & speeding.

"Niall..." Suddenly mother called out my name, breaking the silence both of us made. I didn't say anything. I just looked at her with my eyebrows lift up high.

"About yesterday...emm...before you go to school, you were...suddenly happy, you eat alot & you even kissed my cheeks..." Mother said, doubting & stuttering. "I didn't mean to say why but...I was just wondering...what makes you happy yesterday Niall?" Mother continues. I know she didn't mean it. Yesterday, I was happy actually. Was. I knew that mother must felt weird why I suddenly so happy.

I looked on my lap & smiled alittle bit. "Fani..." I whispered.

"Pardon?" Mother said, can't hear what I said.

"Huh?...Well...emm...I don't know actually...Maybe I just am." I said  explaining too her. I don't her to know about Fani yet. It's just...not the right time.

"Yeah..well...what makes you hap-"

"I just am...mother." I said, cutting off her talk. Mother just nods.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting Fani. I wonder how is she? I mean, I wonder how she will react about me stooding her up. I didn't mean to. Hope she'll understand. I know that we've only been friends for 3 days but...wait a mean it...I already declared Fani as my friend? I am...I am! But, how about her?