Untitled Part 87

*Niall's POV*

I knew that Fani's parents were looking after me. I saw them walking out of their car and towards Fani. I was nervous. I know that I'm still young and alot of things to catch up on. But, I can confirm to myself that I am ready to a have a whole new life with Fani forever. I just love her so much. The same feelings I had when Tessa was still alive.

I wasn't planning to run away from Fani. I was looking for my mother who was basically talking with my Math teacher.

"There you are! We were just talking about you!" Mother excitedly told me.

Welp, I hope the teacher didn't talk about how I am a troublemaker in school. Mother would kill me eventhough she already knew what happened.

"Yes. Don't worry, all of them were positive." My math teacher gave a wink at me. "Hope to see you be succesful in the future son." He tapped my shoulder, and I just nod.

He finally walked away from us. Thank God for that. When mother has finally focus herself to me, I thought this was a great time to talk about something very important to her.

"Mother, I need to talk to you about something," I said. "Well...someone actually." I added.

"About who? Fani?" Mother knows me well. Who else I wanted to talk about?

"What is it son?" My mother added.

"I think I'm ready." Only 4 words to say and my mother's eyes widen and her mouth wide open. She was actually in shocked.

"Niall, are you sure about this? I mean, you're still young and you got alot to-"

"I know mother. But I'm old enough to know what's right or wrong. And I think...well, I'm sure that this is the right decision to do." I explained to her and she only nods. I was really glad that she understand this. I thought it was hard. But, it turns out otherwise.

"Goodluck, son." Mother stroked my back up and down and I gave her a slight nod.

I was trying to walk fast but I don't know why, my nervous feeling took over me and making me felt like everything that surrounds me were in slow motion. And that makes me even more nervous!

I took a deep breath and pray that this will turn out great.

I finally infront of Fani when I suddenly heard her gasp very loudly.

"Mom, dad, this is the boy I was talking about this whole year." Fani hold tight my arm, smiling at me.

"Ma'am, sir, I'm Niall Horan." I shaked both of their hands, introducing myself to them.